Who Have More Heels ? You Or Your Wife/girlfriend?

DeSalto

I was taking a a look at my collection of heels: + 100 pairs, far away more than my male shoes. My wife also has a large collection of heels, I'm not shure how many but possibly more than me, because she also has a thing for shoes. I was wondering: since all of us are addicted to heels but not necessarily our wifes or girlfriends, who owns more pairs of heels ? You or your partner ?

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Since about 1968 I have purchased about 50 pairs of girls style shoes, but as you do when you are younger they slowly get thrown away.But as you get older you learn now I only buy shoes I like and will wear often, at this moment I have about 8 pairs of girls style shoes some with heels and some not. My girlfriend has about 25 pairs of shoes and boots most have heels. I can say I don't really like her style of shoes very much, and she is a size 6 and I am a size 7 (uk). I say girlfriend but we have lived together for 31 years.

life is not a rehearsal

Almost even but she has the advantage of 4 storage laocations.

Al

That's the same here, almost the same number of heels with less than half the space to store them.

i have over 30 pairs of 3-6" heels. My wife has about 30 pairs but here highest heel is about 2 1/2 to 3". I wear 3" boots almost all the time and 4-5" when I am out. But i cant wear them with my wife so I tend to change in to my heels at work or when I am driving.

I guess that I have a total of around 20 pairs (8-15cm high) and a set of maybe 10 favorites out of which I pick for daily wear to work etc. My wife has mayby twice as many as me but that's mostly due to the fact that it is difficult to find styles that I like in my size (EUR 42) whereas she takes a EUR 37. I whish we had the same size!

I have about 10-12 pairs of heels. My girlfriend has roughly the same amount but she probably has more shoes in general. Also I haven't seen her entire collection all at once so I could be pretty off base. To anyone who has a 100+ pairs of heels: how...?

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

I have about 10-12 pairs of heels. My girlfriend has roughly the same amount but she probably has more shoes in general. Also I haven't seen her entire collection all at once so I could be pretty off base.

To anyone who has a 100+ pairs of heels: how...?

I'll tell you: buy, and buy, and buy, and buy...and never stop buying.

When I see a pair I like, w/ a reasonable price - bingo, it' mine.

I'll tell you: buy, and buy, and buy, and buy...and never stop buying.

When I see a pair I like, w/ a reasonable price - bingo, it' mine.

Ah I see. I try to avoid buying constantly. Too many other things require money. =P

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 1 month later...

I only have 2 pairs of women shoes, and just bought a third pair... she definitely has much more than me and I am contributing since I love buying shoes for her as well. Since we started the relationship, she is much more attracted to heels thanks to my fashion advices. :) Luckily she did not find out about my secret obsession for women shoes, at least I think so... It is getting difficult to disguise it!