Where Can I Find Boots For Me

stilletoboot

I dont no if there are a lot of men in my situation i love wearing womens stilleto thighhigh,or knee high boots but because calfs are a little bigger than normal like plus size when i buy boots they fit my foot but not the leg and sometimes i break the zipper i live in nj and im always trying to find sexy boots some of you guys but im at a lost and really love wearing boots some times my pantyhose helps out cause help things slide on can any one help with this problem i really need your help,ps if any body owns any and want to sell them i dont care if they were worn mabe we can do busines?

A fairly common problem. Just bring them to a local cobbler and have them altered. That's what I do.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

stilletoboot, While this forum doesn't demand perfect English skills by any means, it would make your posts MUCH more readable if you would use some punctuations. It's not asking too much to request that you please end your sentences with a period and start the next one with a capital letter. It will go a long way to making you understandable. Please don't make us struggle to have to read your posts. Thank you for your cooperation.. Steve

You could try this site. It's the only one that I have found that do decent made to measure. The link is for Thigh Highs but have a look around and see if you can find something in your style/price range.

http://www.fernandoberlinboots.com/sonderanfertigungen/modell-110-high-heel-stiefel-grosse-36.html

P.S. not all their boots are custom

Provided your feet are not much bigger than size 42, you could have a look at duoboots.com They sell boots in lots of widths, but they do not have extremely high heels or very large sizes. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I haven't bought boots there, find it to expensive cause customs also want my money when importing shoes.

Edited by FreshinHeels

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I dont no if there are a lot of men in my situation i love wearing womens stilleto thighhigh,or knee high boots but because calfs are a little bigger than normal like plus size when i buy boots they fit my foot but not the leg and sometimes i break the zipper i live in nj and im always trying to find sexy boots some of you guys but im at a lost and really love wearing boots some times my pantyhose helps out cause help things slide on can any one help with this problem i really need your help,ps if any body owns any and want to sell them i dont care if they were worn mabe we can do busines?

What size foot -

About a year ago while christmas shopping for my girls, I bought a pair of sale priced thigh high black velvet stilleto Boots. Fabric is so lose on me that they fall down my leg. They are a size 10 (I'll double check today) but they aren't doing me any good.