Places To Go With Your Heels On

O.K. That's nice. There are hundreds of places like that around the world. If you are going to tell us that, you might tell what you're talking about and where it is.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey bubs how are you I was trying to say. That I live in jersey city and there is no way around here but if u no some where let me no I just want to be around people that feel like me Hey bubs how are you I was trying to say. That I live in jersey city and there is no way around here but if u no some where let me no I just want to be around people that feel like me

You are free to roam wherever it is you wish with whatever attire you choose at any given time. If your worried about weird looks, you will have to overcome them every time you leave your home. I have experienced ' weird looks ' even when NOT wearing heels, wearing my normal attire. Some people have deformities and receive all kinds of looks. Theres no escaping others looking upon you and responding in some way ( positive, neutral or negative ). A suggestion would be to hold your head up and just go out and enjoy yourself. If someone gives you a ' weird look ', its their problem. If you fear such, its your problem. I used to worry about looks and I now have realized ( as have many others here ) that their looks ' dont matter '. They are irrelevant. They are only relevant/matter if you let them be as such. Get out there and strut! -ILK :rocker:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

people will look cause they think ye different. But that shouldn't stop ye cause you are living life for you're self en not for them! Offcourse don't forget to be nice!

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I'm glad to say that I look feminine enough to pass for female until I open my mouth! The only weird looks I get are guys looking at my legs until I speak and then I get the double or even the triple take!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

stilletoboot, You live in a state that protects gender expression whether it's a guy wearing heels or a girl wearing a suit. If you're still looking for venues to wear your heels then just hop the train and go the few miles to NYC where there is nothing they haven't seen before. Really. I bought some fabulous DKNY platform sandals at the same store after having walked in wearing 5.5" wedge sandals and then later ore those platform sandals to a party. The important thngs in NYC; appear confident, be assertive but civil in your dealings, and don't be a crappy tipper. Do that and you can wear whatever heels you want there! HappyinHeels