Help with US Shoe Brand "Predictions"

barney15c

Some help from our board members from across the Atlantic please.

I have won a pair of Trouser boots on an US Ebay auction, the brand name is Predictions.

I did a search on Ebay and they seem like a popular brand although appear to be quite inexpensive (going by the end bid prices).

Are they similar in quality to say Payless ie Manmade materials mass produced in the Far East etc?

Does this brand run true to size? - These are a US13 - I take a UK10

Below are the shoes I bought and a clearer picture of a pair i'm sure are the same model.

Your opinions please would be most appreciated.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Hay I got a pair to in a U.S. 11W. The Perdictions stiles is from Payless. U.S. 13 is aproxamay a UK 11, European 44/45 and these boots I would say run true to size. So it might be to big for you.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Predictions is a Payless brand and is very much like their other products. I would say they run true to size. The boot that you have pictured may be a bit narrow, as their medium width pointed toe shoes usually are; at least they have been for me a U. S. 12M in Payless sizes when I tried them on at a store. Just for fun, I try on shoes at Payless fairly often because I know they'll have size 12, even though I rarely buy a pair because I much prefer leather.

Go gently through life.