Nine West Stores

Curt

Is nine west a good place to get some nice wedge knee high boots. I'm tired of going to vintage clothes stores. Where would you guys reccomend I shop for some upscale high heel boots. I'm not afraid to shop and try things on.

bootcat, NIneWest is a very good place to look for wedge boots or sandals or pumps in size11 or just to shop and try on shoes. I just visited a Nine West outlet in Chicago last week dressed in bootcut jeans, a polo shirt and my Cecilia wedge sandals from Bakers and shopped at NineWest. Didn't buy boots but did get some platform sandals and then drove home. Many places like Bakers, DSW, Aldo, Nordstrom, etc. are very helpful toward guys looking for heels. Don't liem and say they are for a girlfriend or wife. Say exactly what you are looking for and you will enjoy the service you'll get. They have closed anumber of stores as I was told by a manager "the company decided to change course". Get out there and go get your boots! HappyinHeels

I would say Im a bit biased as NineWest has become one of my favorite brands. As HappyInHeels already stated, a lot of the more common stores arent bad at all. DSW/NineWest/Aldo/Bakers.. I have ( probably ) 10-15pairs of NineWest Shoes/Boots and all of my wedges are of their Brand. Their ' Quality ' is in line with ' you get what you pay for '. Their boots ( 50-100$ ) are not indestructible, they arent the ' most comfortable thing ever! ', they arent the most glamourous.. But they are worth that 50-100$ and tend to have a better life/duration then some other brands at the same price from my experience. If you dont mind my asking, what size boot do you wear? -ILK.

Edited by ilikekicks

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I pretty much solely buy from Nine West now. I like the styles, the stores are always nice to go into and the customer service over the phone is bar none the best I have ever dealt with.

Made my first visit to one of their outlet stores while on the road recently. Prices were well within reason for what appears to be good quality. I'll be planning another stop next time I'm near one (which is rarely) and see what's available that interests me. Lucky for me I'm usually a size 10 so it appears there is decent stock for me.

My first pair of heels are Nine West, and through the years I've been able to buy that same pair in different colors in some way or another. Out of that I probably have at least a handful of other Nine West heels. They do have some nice styles and I've found rather comfortable and stylish. Though the retail stores are thinning out, the outlet stores and some of the retail department stores carry Nine West.