Let's Break the Record!

I notice that the record for the most users on the board at the same time was 38 on 29 Nov last year. We have over a 1000 members, I'm sure we can do MUCH better than that! How about we try to break that record on the coming 29th? All we need to do is fix a time!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'd say early evening Eastern American (7.00pm?), that's 12.00 midnight UK time and Midday in Australia to catch the most users. The only people in the early hours of the morning shadow are India and Russia and we don't have many people from there. Having said that. I'm not going to be around next weekend, but I'm sure you can manage without me!

• 2 weeks later...

let's try it for Christmas Eve, most people here are up until the early hours and our transatalntic friends will almost certainly be home from work early. What do you think?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

let's try it for Christmas Eve, most people here are up until the early hours and our transatalntic friends will almost certainly be home from work early.

What do you think?

I think Santa won't come if he thinks you're waiting up to see him! :D

Emma

let's try it for Christmas Eve, most people here are up until the early hours and our transatalntic friends will almost certainly be home from work early.

What do you think?

Am I to understand the latest suggestion is for 6:00pm Eastern Time on December 24 ?

Although some Americans will be enjoying Christmas dinner with their families at that time, I will be available. Let's just hope that I don't forget.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, 24 hours or so to go. I will be logging on around 10.30 to 11.00 UK time which should be around 2pm in California, let's see what we can do!

Ok, let's fix a time window. I suggest late evening as this is the time that the US (the single country that seems to have the largest concentration of non-UK members) will be able to join us and elsewhere in Europe will also be able to join us.

I've stickied this one and done one in the first forum, but I think every forum, would be over the top. If you are keen on making a good show, then why not send a private message to those regular users who may be able to help? I don't think that would be out of place.