High Wedges (Reply To Thehighheelsgirl Post In Girls Forum)

Richy

Don't know if you are still looking, following the thread you started. Since I respect the posting rules in the forum and can't PM the details (your inbox may be full) I'm posting here in response to :-

So I've kinda been thinking I want to get some wedges either pumps or boots. Something equal to at least a 5" heel without a platform. I've looked around the web and can't really find anything.

Anyone know of any really high wedges out there?

Asos have very recently brought out a line with a 14cm wedge and 2cm plat which you may be interested in.

http://www.asos.com/...spx?iid=2147591

Posted Image

Styles like that are ten a penny. Finding a wedge with a 12cm of lift and only a nominal or no platform are far harder to find.

Finding them now.. Yes, EVERYTHING has to have a ' platform '. Finding a ' regular sole ' is becoming harder every day.

I have a few pairs of wedges with regular bottoms on them that were purchased 2 years ago. Now, I cant really find one without that looks halfway decent.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I have always felt that wedges appear heavy and bulky which is my reason for not having any in my closet. The wedges referred to here take a more feminine and less bulky appearance to resemble a pump. So, in my opinion, I will stick to wearing a pump. E

• 4 weeks later...

Finding them now.. Yes, EVERYTHING has to have a ' platform '. Finding a ' regular sole ' is becoming harder every day.

I have a few pairs of wedges with regular bottoms on them that were purchased 2 years ago. Now, I cant really find one without that looks halfway decent.

Ditto that...2 years or so ago, and still available: Report Signature's Mazeau $ 86.00, all leather,

4" heel, single sole, only black size 6 remains at Endless.Com. Most comfortable shoe I have, regardless of heel height. If you can find this shoe anywhere, get it. Here are 4 others I found at Endless. Select "Sandals" for the search. 1st 3 pages yielded: 1) Botique 9 "Linya" wedge, 2) Jean-Michel Cazabat "Pia" wedge, 3) Le Soir Pour La Victoire "Evelia" wedge. All 4" with single sole. I recently got (Endless) Pelle Moda's "Gabby" wedge, 4 1/2" wedge, 1/2" plat. Also Very comfortable. Check 'em out.

UpBy5

Edited by UpBy5

Kohls has a really nice pair from Sonoma, Not sure if they are what you are looking for, only 4.5 inch wedge and no platform. The reviews are so-so but I guess you have to take that with agrain of salt since it seems only the dis-satisfied post a review.