love at first sight

steph

Hello everybody...

When I saw these at a shop yesterday I immediately fell in love. went in and asked the price: 120 Euros...AARRGGHH...maybe one day!

Came back home and started dreaming about walking in those sexy low cut pumps. Ok...maybe one day...

This morning I went back to that shop with the sole purpose of trying the shoes on. The 2 girls who run the shop were extremely friendly and they really made me feel comfortable.

I tried a size 40 but the first impression I had was that was a bit too large, tried a size 39 then but a bit too small.

They invited me to walk around for some time, switching from a pair to another till I was sure abot the size that would fit better.

Ended up walking up and down the store for about 20 minutes, chatting to the girls. They were a bit surprised I could walk so easily with those heels, I explained I'm actually "rather experienced". Then I had to answer all their questions about the other shoes I own, what style I prefer etc.

At this time I took my credit card without any hesitation. buying was not my intention but you know...I couldn't resist!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

These pumps are very pointed and low cut, heel is about 10 cm high and are all leather made...the smell when you open the box confirm it.

btw I choose size 40 and also got a 10% discount.

Sorry for my bad english, I just felt I had to share my happiness with you all. definitely a pair of shoes I REALLY LOVE...hope you like too.

here are the pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ciao...Steph

Hmm the jury isstill out, first look didn't like them, second warmed to them, but 3rd look was back to unsure, umm I'll get back to you.... 120 Euros, phew, some credit card company is celebrating that purchase :(

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Superb purchase Steph! Worth every penny! I love the low-cut sides and toe! Many court shoes (pumps) are spoiled by the upper being to high cut, stodgy and frumpy, but low-cut styles like this are gorgeous! Well done! Cheefully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

thanks heelfan...believe it or not this is the first time I pay so much (110 euros) for a pair of shoes I cannot wear freely everyday...you know, being a man... but I really loved the design and couldn't resist. I know I've spent a lot of money for this but I'm sure they're worth every penny...you can really see and feel the difference between crappy 30 euros or US$ faux leather syntethic sole shoes and these. very comfy too despite the very pointed toes. ciao...Steph