High Heeled Training Diary #4

Laurieheels

This diary will be a bit short, and not broken into days. Sorry everyone who likes to read them, I apologize. It was just a week of four inch heels, and even in the snow on Monday. However, to proect my shoes in the face of snow and then slush, I was confined to walking or driving to work in my three inch ankle boots. An interesting observation, I feel that when in my ankle boots, my feet are flat. Yes there is a heel, but I don't notice it. That's how natural I feel at three inches. Three and a half I notice a bit, so I figure at this point, I am starting to develop a good level of competence in heels. I can only wear something flat for exercise, such as the treadmill. As soon as I am done I must remove my runners and change into my mules again. It's just not right having a flat foot anymore. My trainer will be happy to hear this, of course. The big point of interest is that I have found the website Heelsonline.com. Why is this important? They are based in Calgary, and I am in Calgary. I plan to visit them in person on Monday, with cash in hand, and pick up a pair of five inch stilettos. The training program has me working five inch heels into my work day as soon as I have them. March is the month of five inch heels. By April I hope to be up to five inch heels for full work days, and with my new discovery, I should be able to add a few pairs as the month goes along. Pray they have some good leather shoes! I will bring an extra pair of shoes along to work. My Oxfords will be there if five inch heels seem too much for a full day. I can slip back down to four if I need them. People have expressed some concern about my pushing myself, so this is my saftey line. If my feet hurt a tiny bit, I switch out of the five inch and go to four inch. Hopefully by May I will be up to five and a half, and maybe by July or August, six inch. Six and a half I may need as a step by September or October, and finally seven inch heels to try out by Christmas. My trainer has an exact schedule, and it has been pushed up a little bit. This is just a general idea of how it goes. Each month I work in the new heel height a little more each week, and after the year is up, I should be a full time high heeled girl, never to go back down. I do not expect to live my days in seven inch heels, keep that in mind. I did say I would try them and experiment. They will be something for special times going out if I can master them and find a tall man to acompany me. I will report on how possible it is. Maybe I will have pictures! I will have pictures, so everyone can look forward to that. Let us hope Monday goes well and that I end up with new shoes. If not, you will know about it! If so, you will know about it. Expect something here or in the Mega forums about this... Not a short diary after all...

Awwwwwwww!!! Come on!!! Tell us, tell us!!! Please... Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Ha!!!! Dreaming..... I won't even do that for my wife!!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Sorry then, you will need to generate more interest, saying please without total devotion to the idea of knowing is insufficient at this time. :smile: And I am now at 197. Taking it slow, savouring the moment, getting rid of the silly wedge heels.

Laurie, Tell us now and as a reward you will get to 198.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Time to stop lurking and start posting to show my curiosity and interest in the diary, I guess. :smile: I'd love to hear more about the trainer, and also details about your long-term goals for your training, what inspired you to do it, etc. Achilleus _________________ Who dares wins -- Motto of Special Air Service <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Achilleus on 2002-03-05 07:27 ]</font>

Like the motto, over here in Aust they had a Teli show 'who dares wins' where people were asked to do stunts like abseil from a 50 storey building for reward, usually an overseas holiday. A bit off the track, but a spur of the moment thought. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

I had a talk with my dear trainer, and he does not wish to have it brought up right now. I understand his motivation to just keep to the background and let me write and tell the story. He offers his opinion and advice, and worries about my saftey. He encourages me, and I know what he gets out of this, he likes a woman in heels! We each have what we want out of this. So maybe we should leave it there for now. One day I will post pictures of me and the shoes, somewhere, and eventually, I'll force him into a picture. Oh if he reads this he will be having quite the talk with me. Oh well. Sorry everyone, the trainer has spoken, and as the trainee, I have to respect that. I'll work him up to it one day.

I don't really care about the identity of the trainer, as he is in Calgary and I'm in California, and what's in a name, anyway? However, I am curious as to his qualifications for training you to be a full-time heel wearer. Is he a heel wearer himself, or is he a medical doctor, does he have a degree in kinesiology, or what?