Fiction – Festival Of Heels

Some of you may remember that I wrote some fictional stories a while back with high heel themes. I have finally been able to make them available on-line to those who are interested. I started writing them when I used to travel a lot on business. One can only watch CNN for so long without looking for something else to do with free time. The topic of high heels, especially extremely tall ones, extends effortlessly into a variety of fetish themes. However, fetish themes are not the focus of this board. I understand that some on this board may find the stories entertaining and some may not. That’s why they are posted elsewhere. These are fun stories, not sleazy, intended for enjoyment. I don’t believe there is anything tasteless in there. If you are interested, please send me a message through this board stating that you are an adult and which story you’re interested in reading first. I will send a link and password in return. Here is a description of one story. Debbie Edwards is on her way to meet one of her friends while also working on special plans for the weekend. There’s a lot of thought that has to go into a good fantasy. However, those plans go out the window when the girls get an unexpected invitation for the week-end get away to beat all week-ends. This is a fun installment that is about medium length. It should be easy to figure out that her fantasies are in italics. You shouldn’t find anything tastless in here. I wrote them about 10 years ago and just don’t have the fortitude to go back and edit them. Hope you enjoy.

Tower7,

I'm glad you're interested. Plerase send me a PM stating that you are an adult and I will get the link right off to you.

BW

Ah, so that's why the story is not posted here. Thanks Badwriter for respecting the PG-13 nature of this forum.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

My pleasure. My concern is that the action gets kind intense at some points. I didn't do it because of the sexual content (of which there is none). There is a point where a psychopath dies at one point. My personal philosophy is that, even though he really, really really deserves it, not everyone who has acces to this fashion discussion forum, may be ready to read it. Chuck