Heeling In Dublin (Ireland)

FreshinHeels

I am going this summer with the Mrs to Ireland to visit Dublin. She is from Dublin and all her family still lives there. We both haven't been there quite a while, Wanna bring heels if it's only to shock the inlaws. :) I was just wondering if there's people that have experience with heeling in Dublin. Don't wanna get our vacation spoiled bij too many narrow minded people.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Yeah, I went to Barrat's @Grafton St. The lady in front of the shop instantly told me to go upstairs: "The mens section is on the first floor, sir". I repliead I knew that but I wanted to take a look around at the main floor to see if there is anything interesting for me. Her eyes were so big she could barely keep them in her head :) Another time I was buying heels for my girlfriend in Office store at the bottom of Grafton St (she was in Poland that time) and a gay salesman had a small chit chat with me saying "very nice heels sir, haha". I replied "they are for my girlfriend". "Yeah, right" he said. "They are 8's for my girlfriend. If they were 9's they would be for me" and we both chuckled :)

I'm from Ireland and wear heels all the time as part of my regular everyday thing. I've worn heels in Dublin without any issue. So feel free to wear whatever you wish.

I'm from Ireland and wear heels all the time as part of my regular everyday thing. I've worn heels in Dublin without any issue. So feel free to wear whatever you wish.

Thank you both, was hoping for these answers

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out