Check Up Time!

Im putting in this disclaimer ahead of time as I know this will probably push the limits of what the site allows. It might even break some site rules. If I do break any of the rules, I fully accept the responsibility and repercussions of my actions and apologize before hand. If you cant handle something that may have some adult-type situations, please read no further. Onward : As some already know, and others might have guessed at, I recently ( and still in some ways ) went through a medical problem. I had a rather large cyst ( of sorts ) in my prostate. It was believed to have been developing into an aggressive cancer and I had to have surgery. From where the development was, the best way for them to remove the cyst was to enter through the area between where people go #1 and #2. A secondary entrance to help ' excavate ' ( term the doc used when explaining this all to me ) was to go in through the side of my penile area. Fast forward to this week: The wounds arent draining heavily anymore. No more diapers ( talk about being humiliated! ), no severely baggy clothes.. I have the freedom to drive again! ( the pain meds they had me on caused them concern so they took my license for the duration of my pain meds prescription ). I have been doing some shopping lately and after my experience, I have thought ' you only live once! ' and have been a bit more daring! I took a note from JeffB's book and I actually went skirt shopping. ( JeffB, You truly are an inspiration! ) I asked the woman at the store if I could try things on. It shocked her till she saw I was wearing the same pink pumps in my avatar ( and those leggings too ). She saw I was kind of struggling a bit and asked if I was ' OK '. I explained my situation and she said a Skirt would be a wise thing to wear as it wont cling/rub on where the operation took place. So, 1 black mini skirt later, Im now wearing a black long sleeved T-shirt with the sleeves pushed up, a Black Mini Skirt, black tights and Neon-Pink heels. The Shoes didnt fit the rest of the outfit. Being the great person she is, the sales lady decided to hunt the racks for a pair of shoes for me to wear. She winds up coming back with the most UGLY pair of shoes I have ever seen. Granted, Im not one for platforms and I dont care for pleaser/stripper shoes, but I would GLADLY have taken a pair of pleasers and strutted with a smile a mile wide before I would have worn those god-aweful things she presented me with! I then remembered I had my favorite wedge booties in my car. SCORE! Paid for my skirt and the tights and out the door I went. Feeling like I just accomplished a major feet in life, I decided to call Darian ( my better half! ) as she was suggesting me doing a skirt/kilt while I heal up. This was my victory to gloat about! I called her to tell her the news and all she said was "Thats great! Are you on your way for your check-up appointment?" Check-up what? "You dumb ass! You have a check-up appointment today! They need to make sure you dont have any signs of infections or.. just get your arse to the Docs! You have 15 minutes till your scheduled time!" CLICK! My victory heard a Fat Lady singing.. Hmm.. Lemme think here. Skirt, booties, tights.. Appointment in 15 minutes. Dr's Office is 5 minutes away, home is 15 minutes away.. I dont have time to go and change.. Bogus! This just aint right! So.. I get to the Dr's office. Dressed the way I was.. this should be.. interesting? Well.. if ya got it, flaunt it. Took out the scrunchie, let the hair out and headed into the office. Walked in and it was the usual scene. People reading magazines and nobody paying any attention. Walked up to the receptionist and told Her I had an appointment at 11am.. She did a double take, stood up, looked at me from top to bottom.. looked left, then right.. then looked at me again.. from top to bottom.. In just above a wisper she tells me " You need to borrow some make up and a bag. You cant get along with a wallet in one hand and your cell phone and keys in the other. You look out of place ". No shit? I should have bought a purse or something, I WAS shopping.. " I like your outfit overall though. Wish I could squeeze into something like that. Maybe my husband would.. " I had to cut her off. I dont need to hear about her husband. ' I appreciate the compliments and I will say I bet you would look smoking hot in this outfit moreso then I do.. but I really need to use a bathroom before I see the Doctor. I have to go REALLY bad '. She just smiled and understood I didnt want any attention at that moment. She pointed out where the bathroom was and as soon as she finished, the doctor came out, grabbing everyones attention and called my name. Spotlight anyone? The room was silent. So, I just put my head up and STRUTTED while going back to the rooms. I have spoken to this doctor MANY times over the last 3 months. Hes an absolute fantastic human being from every facet of life. " So.. Umm.. Nice Outfit? ". Just bought it this morning. Darian has been raging on me about not causing friction on the areas you cut up and I should have listened to her when she first suggested it. Believe it or not, this is actually VERY comfortable! " I think my receptionist had an.. interest.. in what your wearing. " Yeah, she offered me some cosmetics and told me I needed a bag or a purse of something. " It doesnt look bad on you. I think you could pass if you wanted to ". Pass? Pass what? " Pass as being a woman. Your skinny and honestly, you arent the real burly type.. If you dont mind me saying such.. ". I know. The next comment struck me ' stupid '. " Well. Your new outfit will help us along today. If you could hop up on the table and hike up your skirt.. we can get a look at how things are doing.. " Guys.. This is really F-ed up. You know how we all sit back, watch football, fix cars.. hunt.. do all that supposedly ' manly ' B.S. .. What flashed through my mind at that time was a woman going into her first OB/GYN appointment. Hopping up, putting their legs in the stirrups and watching Johnny Bench getting a tool or 3 and taking a good long look.. So.. Im standing there, frozen, looking at this bench with the leg holders on it.. Time to get down to business.. hes a Doctor, right? So, I took off one boot, on the same leg I pulled off the tights, climbed onto the table and he helped me put my feet into the leg holders. I had some trouble doing it as Im still a tad but stiff from not stretching as much as I should. Im all up on this table now and he grabs this light thing, puts it on his head and grabs a pair of those latex gloves. He turns to face me with this smile and Im thinking ' Dr Jeckle/Mr Hyde and I cant run and im up on this table thing immobile.. I am so screwed! ' After a bit of poking and prodding, he tells me that the stitches on the lower incisions can come out and that he can do it right then, no need for a second appointment.. I tell him to go ahead and take them out. He removed both sets of stitches and told me I needed to start exercising/stretching more or the muscles will further contract and Ill walk with a limp the rest of my life. Surprisingly, there wasnt any real blood or anything of the sorts. The Gause that was covering my wounds had some drainage on them but it was more clear then colored which is a good sign of proper healing from what the Dr. stated. I put on my tights and my other boot. Doc said to see the receptionist about my next follow-up and that it should be scheduled for 1 weeks time. So.. I mosey out to the receptionists desk inside the office ( not out in the waiting room ) and she comes out from behind her desk and takes a real good look. She starts raving about my NineWest Booties and then the other ladies in the Office start tossing compliments or comments of various nature out there. As my appointment is being set, one of the younger girls ( probably 25-30ish ) pulls me aside and tells me " I can tell you normally dont wear skirts, but when you go to get in your car, bend over, use a hand and flatted down your skirt then sit and swing your legs in. It might be uncomfortable to your wounds but your going to have to get used to it sometime. Id like to see you fully dolled up, I bet your gorgeous! ". She had this smile on her face.. I didnt want to wreck her parade so I just said ' Thanks, maybe next time! '. ( I dont think so!! ) I think her suggestions/comments were a very considerate thing. I can imagine how I must have looked when I got out of my car.. So, My next appointment is next monday and when I left, I did as I was told, sat down and swung my legs into the car. Darian came home at 3pm. I was asleep on the couch, a bit worn out from the walking I did today and the Office visit. She asked me what my opinion/thoughts were ( about skirts ) and all I could say was ' I'm glad I dont have those OB/GYN visits! ' Were going Skirt Shopping tomorrow as I dont have to do any estimates for jobs and she has the day off. Enjoy!

Edited by ilikekicks

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

You lucky dog - - Darian must be one cool lady.

I mentioned to my other half that if we started seeing egg frying temps around my woods - - Mini skirt for dinner - - She's not thrilled with the concept.

Edited by Heelster

Great read ILK! Glad to hear your recovery is going well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

First of all: I wish you a full and speedy recovery, without any complications. Second: great post! Although you were probably lucky that Darian wasn't accompanying you, or you could have been dragged away by your ear (or was it your arm?) yet again.

I enjoyed reading your story, ILK. I didn't realise what you'd been through. I hope you're well on the mend. I felt for you up on the table. Twenty two years ago I discovered in one night that I should never be embarrassed again.

Im recovering VERY well. Urinating doesnt burn anymore. Im not bloated or retaining fluids like I was. I have an MRI this friday and then another ' check-up ' on this coming monday. I think all should be fine from here on out. What a hell of a way to learn of the practicality of skirts. I bought 2 more today and now have 3 of my own. I dunno if I will wear them after everything heals up, but I must say, skirts offer more freedom of movement then pants do. I thank all of you for your kind wishes. It truly means a lot to me ;) ILK.

• 2 weeks later...

IPDATE : This past monday, I went back in for my checkup. I was wearing a pair of loose fitting/high waist harem pants and a pair of low wedges. I know ' boring '.

I was waiting to be called back and I cant really ' sit ' in those hard plastic chairs. So I was walking around the waiting room reading those signs about all different medical things.. they really do help pass the time.

I noticed this woman.. she looked very familiar.. I couldnt place where I have seen her before..

I had my appointment. The women in the office were disappointed by what I was wearing. Sad, I was enjoying what I was wearing.. damn all the expectations ( :D )! Doc was very happy with the progress, no more sutures/stiches, wounds are all clean, no need for antibiotics of any kind, no signs of infections and most of the swelling is gone.. I have a check-up this coming monday and i should be DONE! 100% clear and free!

Looking forward to going back to work ( well.. doing the estimates at least. ) and doing a show on Independence day.

As Im leaving the woman I mentioned earlier came up and asked me " Do I know you? ".

On closer look, she looked REALLY familiar. I just couldnt place her at all. I know we have met before, but where?!?!?

" Wait! Your engaged to my co worker, Darian! "

Darians boss! DAMMIT!

" We met at the christmas party this past .. ( yadda.. yadda.. yadda.. ) and you were wearing those Ugly boots.. Im sorry, Ugg boots " ( note to self, I thing Dr.Shoe lives incognito on this side of the pond! ) " How have you been? "

' Umm.. Im fine. Just here for a checkup. I had... '

" Surgery on your prostate and they had to ( yadda .. yadda.. yadda.. blah.. blah.. blah.. )" She seemed to know more about what was done to me then I did! I know women gossip.. but.. really? Seriously? THAT bad?!?!

" So.. what are you doing now? Would you care for lunch? "

So.. we did lunch. It was at a local Mall with a DSW. I noticed the ' boss ' was wearing an absolutely AWESOME pair of ' Coach ' riding type of boots and was carrying a very expensive bag..

We did some shopping, I didnt really see anything I liked and I really didnt have much in the funding department with me as I normally dont carry more then 50$ around with me ( no need endless Im purposely going shopping ). I did wind up buying these though : http://www.sears.com...38;blockType=G4

We passed by a flower shop and an idea hit me!

I sent flowers to Darian, delivered by her BOSS ( of all people! ).

Apparently I made a good impression on Darians Boss and the girls at her Office were envious that she received flowers at work. Her friends that I met before and even have had past events with ( other stories I have posted about ) asked her boss what I was wearing.. I guess Im becoming a celebrity with her friends because I wear what I want?

One of the women commented that maybe she should take her husband clothes shopping, it might change his attitude so that she might have flowers sent to where she works.. ( I hardly doubt it would change anything.. ).

It was a good day for sure! ;)

Edited by ilikekicks

Just catching up. I look forward to hearing that the final check up is clear and that's it! Negative line - I lost my dad to Prostrate. So with everything in my soul I wish this really is it with no returns. Well that seemed to be an interesting set of visits and how to "get away with it" BIG time. I'm sure you'll have Darians boss in the audience soon. Take care Al

All is quite well. Im done with all of it for now. Hopefully, nothing comes in the future. I do have to exercise and perform these stretching routines till I have full flexibility again. If Im not sore after tomorrow night, I'll be willing to call it a clean slate 100%. Im a harem pant addict now though ;) a lasting ' side effect ' :D

• 1 month later...

With all that encouragement I would have been to the next checkup with a skirt. Most of the time i do not try to pass but do get mammed at some of the places I go. Today at the shop I got into my 18 inch black leather skirt at the quitting time. During the day I like to wear long pants so I do not get surprised when I plop a power module or Y sus unit on my lap to find the caps still carrying a 180 volt charge. Here at the shop there were a few costumers that complained about the skirt. So lets not drift too far this group is about heels and I have three pairs of heels here at the shop that I wear during off hours and to go out. During the day I use two inch wedge knee high square toe side zip boots that go well with the pants or the skirt. It looks like Ilk turf is listed as New York and good to know so we can match the acceptance with the turf. Somewhere I heard that the tourists are not to go into Disneyland in "costume" good way to not get confused with staff but next time I get a chance to go I think I will go in modern freestyle and see how it goes. There was also an account of a guy that was not permitted to enter while wearing a tee shirt with the words sex wax printed there on. My complements to the security as I do not want to be looking at that stuff.

• 2 months later...

Check-up #3. I had a second surgery last weel as the first didnt quite clear everything out. They had to remove some more tissue and it was a 24hr stay this time around. I went in at 5am, went under at 7am and was sent home the next morning. I had my first check-up for this round at the same office. I ' borrowed ' a pair of satin harem pants from the Mrs. Talk about comfortable! No drag or friction at all, loose fitting and from my perspective, I like the style of them. I went in a few minutes late and the receptionist was the same woman as last time. She saw me come in the door and had an instant smile. " Still sporting those booties huh? ". Of course, they are my favorites! We gabbed for a few and she really liked the pants. Unfortunately, the top that matches the pants didnt fit me ( too tight in the chest area ) and I wore a different satin shirt and a black ballcap with whats left of my hair in a ponytail hanging out of the back of it. The topic of wearing satin was discussed and she reminded me to be very careful as satin picks up everything thats dusty and having a nice sized wound, it might not have been the best selection to wear. True or not, I dont know but she did rave a bit about the pants. Went in back with the doc when I was called. I walked in front of him and had this very weird feeling like I was being eye-balled.. So, we get into the observation room and I take off the booties and pants, get on the bench very slowly and hes sitting there with this dumbfounded look on his face.. /note : this is a recolection and probably isnt the exact wording of the conversation. The theme/jist of it is spot-on though./ ' Whats wrong doc? You look like you have something to ask or you have been given an answer to a question and you still dont understand it.. ' " Dont get me wrong but I.. well.. I know your getting married to a very nice woman. Shes attractive and smart but.. I just have to ask.. are you.. well.. are you a switch hitter? " ' Dude.. baseball is like so boring.. I havent played since I was 12 years old or something like that.. ' " No.. I mean.. do you like guys? " ' Sexually? I dunno. never been with a guy. Cant rule it out or say it will never happen. Im hoping to have many years ahead of me, who knows what will happen. Right now though, Im far from a labiaphobe!' " I was just curious as I walked behind you.. and the way you just went down that hallway.. wearing what you are.. its like you have been doing this all of your life.. " ' Doing what Doc? ' " Well.. impersonating women.. " ' Hold up Doc! I need to clarify something here.. Im NOT trying to be a woman. I just happen to like some of their fashion entities and right now, If I were to put on a pair of my jeans.. with these wounds.. life would be hell. The booties? Just footware. Its not a fetish item or a sexual statement.. I just happen to enjoy them as they are comfortable and I have a more narrow foot then most guys. Womens shoes fit me better so why not enjoy all the different styles? ' " After you left the last time, a couple of the ladies in the office commented about what you were wearing and.. honestly.. one of them asked why do all the cute ones have to be gay or something to that effect.. " I laughed so hard my wounds started to hurt! " When the receptionist told them you were getting married half of them were shocked. The odd thing was one of them knows Darian and confirmed it all. " ' No big deal. Nothing new to me. Tell them all I said thanks for believing I was cute. Compliments are rare in our society these days. ' " How can you.. I hope you dont mind me asking.. But how can you walk around wearing what you are wearing and not expect ridicule or anything like that? Its not like a daily thing where people see a guy walking around in those shiny pants wearing high heeled boots.. " He did have a point but Ive answered this question so often its grown old.. ' Doc.. I wear what I wish. If someone wants to think I consume male genitals all day long.. good for them. If they think I want to be a woman.. good for them. If they think Im a freak.. they might be right, jury hasnt returned on that one yet! It makes no difference to me what anyone else wants to believe and theres nothing I will do that will attempt to try and change their views. Their views dont matter to me at all. *I* am comfortable with who I am, Im comfortable in what Im wearing, I have a very lovely bride to be whos going to come home from working today and we are going to have a great dinner together and talk about guiding ourselves through a long and hopefully prosperous future together. Do you really think I could give a shit what someone whom is irrelevant to me wants to think? I have other things to put thought to.. one of which will be to go out and find a proper top that matches these pants and some nioxin as Ive become quite vain as of late! ' He just stood there. I swear to god, he didnt know WTF to say. Highly educated man.. didnt have a word to speak. ' Doc? Ya still with me? ' " Yeah.. Umm.. I was just considering what you said and.. well.. your right. I can see why you couldnt care less. I really didnt know what to think of you when we first met last time. The second visit was a bit different as I knew what to expect but.. you came in a dress and not just baggy pants.. " ' Doc.. that was a skirt. Dress has the shirt portion built in.. usually all one piece.. ' " Thats right.. " Time to break his balls! He walked right into this one! ' Wait! You knew that Doc! Something I should know? ' " What do you mean? " ' Well.. you know the difference between a skirt and a dress so.. Do tell! ' " Tell what? " ' C'mon Doc! You fancy a styling outfit once in a while? ' " Absolutely not! " ' You sure? ' " Positive! " ' You tapping into the wifes waredrobe when shes not knowing about it? ' " NO WAY! " ' B.S.! ' " Im 100% heterosexual male! " ' So am I and you know it! ' " Im questioning that! " ' I bet you think I looked o.k. in that dress! ' " It was a skirt! " ' So you WERE that observant or checking me out! you knew it was a skirt the whole time! ' " Wait a second here.. " And I had to laugh. He was tripping on his own tongue. ' Doc.. how about I get in the stirrups here and you do a different kind of observation.. a medical one.. then we can talk afterwards.. ' " EXCELLENT IDEA! " I found the drainage was good, no signs of infection. There is a LOT of inflammation in the semitendinosis ( I KNOW I spelled that wrong ) and glue-something muscles. A lot of drainage in the cremaster-something ( Im trying to recall this from his writing on my charts, again, names/spelling is off.. ) but.. basically, 3 muscles they had to go through and clean-up. So.. he finished his examination. Took him 20 minutes. He asked in regards to urine flow, any burning, specific inflammations and discomforts.. His biggest concern was urinary trac infections and certain fluids that can cause infections and the region in question is quite prone for such ( dark/moist area ). So.. Im getting dressed afterwards and I can tell he understands I was ball busting earlier and meant nothing by it.. " I will admit to you that in that skirt.. you really didnt look that bad. I was talking to the receptionist when you were escorted back to the rooms here and.. I saw you from behind and thought you were a woman.. untill the receptionist said ' thats your patient ' and I thought she was kidding.. You really do kind of look like a woman from behind.. " ' Doc.. thats nothing new.. Ive been called Miss so many times I think my birth cert has the wrong first name on it. Maybe its really melissa or missy or something.. I dunno. It gets old but.. whatever.. ' " Have you ever gone out as a woman? " ' Nope. ' " dressed like you are.. you dont feel like a woman? " ' No tits, no VeeJay.. How would I have any clue as to what a woman feels like? For me to say what a woman feels like would be an absolute lie. I can say I have impersonated a woman before at a party or occasions in the past, but its not something I do without either provocation or compensation for it. ' " Like a halloween party? " ' Actually, thats exactly when I did it. I was coached into it with the promise of a very promising night with a spectacular woman whom I no longer associate with. Crying shame about her.. ' " Your an interesting individual if you dont mind my saying such. Not to be demeaning, but heres not much left of you after all you have gone through. I dont think you were a stout kind of guy before recent events.. you do need to gain weight back as youve lost 40 pounds. You were what before.. " ' About 150-160 ' " Were done. See you next week? " ' Sure. I need to ask though.. would it be easier to wear a skirt and just hike it up instead of having to take my pants off? ' " I dunno. Ill ask an OBGYN colleague of mine and get her opinion on which would be better. She has more expertise in such areas and malpractice these days is very expensive! " So.. next monday.. its back to the stirrups. Its amazing to actually hear someone speak their peace about their observations. Im thinking LBD just to shock the living piss out of everyone in the office! -Ilk

Gotta love it when "highly" educated people are at a total loss for words.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

"""" Im thinking LBD just to shock the living piss out of everyone in the office! -Ilk """" Hey - - The girls in the office now know your getting married, And from the sounds of it, I'm not so sure the doctor really knows what he's thinking - - - so go for it.

It still amazes me that straight guys always assume someone is gay when they are wearing heels. In the gay community the only ones that seem to wear heels in public are TV/TG, or drag queens in character. The few gays I know who are into heels it is a kink, and have zero interest with them as a fashion choice when out and about in daily life. There are far more straight guys on this board who do just that, so I am thinking the percentage of gay guys who would mix heels into their normal wardrobe is about the same as straight guys who would do the same. Alas, anything fem must be gay. Am still waiting for someone to say, "you look gay wearing those", since.. well, I am :) ILK: Always good to hear things are going well. I might agree that comfort in the time right after surgery might get priority. Something tells me they had enough antibiotics pumped into you that a little dust between the office and home is not changing anything.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Gotta love it when "highly" educated people are at a total loss for words.

It actually shocked me as hes a pretty ' straight ' ( pun intended ' kind of guy. Very professional.. Basically, I dont think he has a social life outside of the golf club and being a puppy for his wife. I dont know him and shouldnt say such but.. I almost wanted to ask him ' care to go out sometime and toss a few back? '

"""" Im thinking LBD just to shock the living piss out of everyone in the office!

-Ilk """"

Hey - - The girls in the office now know your getting married, And from the sounds of it, I'm not so sure the doctor really knows what he's thinking - - - so go for it.

The ' shock ' factor. Normally, I dont try to do such intentionally or in a premeditated kind of way.. but I think it would have a lot of value if I did it.

The REAL problem is Im so friggin boney right now That I could hide behind one of the seams and there wouldnt be anything for the dress to cling on to! ;)

It still amazes me that straight guys always assume someone is gay when they are wearing heels. In the gay community the only ones that seem to wear heels in public are TV/TG, or drag queens in character.

I have noticed this and have had some feedback from a gat friend in regards to something similar. I have no problems frequenting ' gay bars ' with some of my friends whom just happen to be ' gay '. Nobody said anything negative to me when I was introduced but ' nice shoes ' was a comment I heard quite often. I found out later from my friends that others at the bar thought I was ' in the closet ' or ' probably on the fence '..

I could be wrong in saying this, but the gay guys I know like men. They arent into feminine things. They really dont care for what they refer to as ' queens ' or flamers.. They like football/sports, cars, their bikes, fishing, hunting.. no different then any other guy I know ( being honest ). They just arent into women.

So, I can honestly understand why they might have such a perception. In my instance, they are wrong, but it doesnt bother me at all. To each their own.

The few gays I know who are into heels it is a kink, and have zero interest with them as a fashion choice when out and about in daily life. There are far more straight guys on this board who do just that, so I am thinking the percentage of gay guys who would mix heels into their normal wardrobe is about the same as straight guys who would do the same.

I would disagree. I bet there are more ' Straight ' guys out there whom wear heels every day then there are gays. I say such not by the laws of probability, but as you used as an example, theres a lot of hetero guys ' out ' on this site that are wearing heels.

I think theres only 2 people whom have stated they were gay. Theres a truck load of MARRIED guys and guys always posting about ' how do I tell my girlfriend about my heels? ' topics.

My guess... 15:1 , straight to gay ratio if not even higher.

Alas, anything fem must be gay. Am still waiting for someone to say, "you look gay wearing those", since.. well, I am :)

THAT would make an awesome youtube video! Talk about taking the wind out of someones sails! If I saw something like that, I would probably piss myself laughing!

ILK: Always good to hear things are going well. I might agree that comfort in the time right after surgery might get priority. Something tells me they had enough antibiotics pumped into you that a little dust between the office and home is not changing anything.

Antibiotics twice a day with Orange Juice. Big F-ing pills. 2 more weeks of them ( hopefully! ). It depends on my white-cell count. Its all looking good though! :D

I do not think we disagree, to clarify I was saying the same percentage of gays VS the same percentage of straights, since there are far more straights then gays then there will be more straight men who wear heels in public in male (or female for that matter) mode then gays. Far too many of you f'ers for us to try to compete :)

(formerly known as "JimC")

Its all good Rockpup. Your correct in saying the numbers are a bit lopsided as theres a lot more ' breeders ' out there then typo-uno's. I do believe in the whole percentage scheme, there are more hetero guys out there, straight.. not cross dressers or intrasexuals or gender benders that wear heels. Not that anyone would mind answering a poll, I dont think one would be appropriate for this site. It might ruffle some feathers. Im just very curious that out of all the guys whom visit here, how many are cross-dressers or just into heels. What their ' flavor ' of escapades might be.. This is just one site though. Very miniscule sample of the whole picture. -Ilk

Lovely. Ilk you made my day that was the greatest bit of banter every. I miss the like button you'd be counting dozens by now easy. Serious moment. Hope they have caught it ALL this time. Next visit, yep go for gold. Al

Thanks for the well-wishes. Today/Yesterday, I had an ' interview '. After Surgeries, they ( doctors ) usually want to see how you feel and have an ' interview ' done. Sometimes we dont even know about them. Usually, a Psychiatrist will join a MD or surgeon on visits to their patients to see how their ' well being ' is or ' state of mind '. I was lucky enough to know my doctors and they didnt feel I needed to speak to anyone as this was the second time going through this. Unfortunately, the Hospital requires such as policy.. so.. I had to do this ' interview '. To say this ' Doctor ' ( shrink ) looked frumpy is a compliment. To start on top, her hair was probably permed at one time. Ive had some split ends at one point but her splits didnt end. They went all the way to her scalp! She had such a bad case of dandruff that if one was to look for her shoulders on a map they would find the Swiss Alps! She had some cool eyebrows though! My trucks bumpers would be ENVIOUS to have a shape and thickness like those! Have you ever visited your grandfather or some really ages male.. and they have those eyebrows that kind of have a natural curl that looks like a wave some surfer could ' shoot the tube ' on? VERY close resemblance! Her hands looked like they belonged on someone ' Undead '. Maybe it was a prank and shes getting ready for halloween or something? Needless to say, she looked more beautiful then her personality. I figure, in most of the conversations you, I , or anyone we all might know.. it usually starts with a ' Hello! How are you '. ' Long time no see! ' or something to break the ice and create a comfortable environment that we can establish a meaningful communication in. I posted in another thread a random part of our conversation, but heres how it basically went down: I limp right now. Well.. not really limp, but there is a noticeable discomfort in my walk. Its from my groin area as I have had 7 incisions made in the region over the last 6 months. Ive had some plumbing work done ( intestinal/prostate ) and theres some swelling/irritation still. So I sorta straddled the chair I was offered to sit on. What was I wearing? Satin harem pants ( the ones from the new boots thread ) and my NineWest Booties. I introduced myself and she did the same, emphasizing the title of ' doctor '. Her first question wasnt ' How are you feeling today? '. She saw what I was wearing and didnt even think to say ' Nice booties/pants '. Her very first question was my views on gender. I really didnt care to hear such and was nice enough to explain why I was wearing what I was. One would think that after having such explained to her, she might get on with this ' interview ' and ask how I was feeling. Instead, she pushed the whole gender identity/orientation thing again. I took a moment in my thoughts and was going to ask her if I could see her charts. Maybe there was a mistake? Maybe she thought I was transitioning or something? I thought better as she should be able to tell by my skintone and whats left of my hair.. being somewhat photophobic.. that I just went through the processes I did. Shes a ' doctor ' and should have some form of common sense.. I found out thats asking a bit much from such an ' educated ' person. I told her about the comfort levels that what I was wearing offered. Satin is much less irritating on the skin then my denim jeans and the pants had a lot more room, breathed easier. She then asked about the Booties! I replied very negatively and told her that I wasnt about to ' F-ing wear my workboots with these pants '. I went into questioning her credentials, genetic make-up and some other rather demeaning remarks. I finally stood and told her that I would do this interview with someone whom is actually qualified and left. I just stood up.. and left. I have a new ' interview ' tonight. I swear to God I feel like im going to wear a neon pink dress, a bra stuffed with socks, Im gonna buy a wig.. The Hot pink platforms from my old avatar.. fishnets and a garter.. Then im going to complain how I paid all this money and they didnt finish ' cutting it off! '. That I want a refund of some kind or for them to finish the job.. Its times like these I wish I owned a kilt! I could show up drunk with nothing under my kilt.. except a pair of stilettos.. :D F-em! Im doing fine, I feel great ( compared to 3 weeks ago ) and by thanksgiving, Ill be out and about unhindered! :D -ILK

I think she was trying to pad her credentials into and area of brain damage that she hasn't caused before.

Sounds like that shrink wasn't much of a shrink. If she was wearing pants I would have turned it around on her and ask her if she secretly wants to be a man if she's one wearing the pants in her family. Better yet, just ask her why she chose to wear pants instead of wearing a dress or skirt like she's "supposed to". :icon_twisted: I like your response, though. Good luck on tonight's "interview".

Different Doc, much better ' interview ' today. Walked in, Skirt, pair of wedges on the feet, Doctor looks at me and says " Nice legs! Ya need some color on ya though! " with a crap-eating grin. He asked me how I was doing and if there was still some draining from the wounds. If the doctors I was seeing at their clinic for my check-ups was treating me well.. The conversation changed a few times and even covered what I was working on recording this coming week all the way to " are you going to try and start another business? ". There was concern from many different angles. When we were done and he was showing me the door ( after a handshake ) he then asked me if the clothes were of " necessity or choice ". I told him it was a bit of both. Im getting married in 3 weeks and Darian doesnt mind and actually encourages me to wear what I want. Laughing, he stated " Did you 2 get in a fight over whos gonna wear the dress? ". He gave me his card and told me if I ever needed someone to talk with to give him a call. I think the whole situation peaks to whom we ' are '. Heres a guy, dark skinned type, poloshirt, goete, 6foot3+ whom could really care less what I was wearing.. and a woman whom was all uptight.. One would believe the woman would be more friendly and the man would be on the ' disturbed ' side of it. Not true at all. The woman at my normal check-up facility are all ecstatic about what I wear. Were all different ;) Back to bed, I'm drained! -Ilk

My Appointment yesterday was cancelled due to the Storm ( Sandy ). I did recieve a phone call from the lovely receptionist as she wanted to reschedule me for this Thursday ( and again on the following Monday ). In our conversation, she stated that she remembered me specifically due to what I have worn to the office there and actually was sympathetic to the surgeries I have had. " After having the surgeries you have and where they have been done, wearing a skirt is nothing in comparison! " to quote her. She asked what I was going to wear on thursday and I told her I honestly didnt know. Now that things are healing up and the swelling is going down, I might try and wear some form of baggy pants as its getting rather cold ( 40's ) and wet around these parts recently. She seemed upset at the thought and asked ( after verifying it was ok before hand ) if I wore ' womens clothes ' as a preference or for ' shock factor ' or If I was looking for acceptance as a woman.. I explained to her that I wear what I feel like wearing at any given moment. I will do requests for certain company if they ask. Be such a shirt and tie or a skirt. Those requests are from specific people though, not just anyone. I explained to her that I wear ' Skinny Jeans ' all the time and dont own any 'mens jeans ' that I could wear on a daily basis out and about. They just dont fit/look right on me. I dont own any mens footware ( outside of workboots ) as I have narrow feet. " Ive never heard of anyone liek you before. Your not looking to be seen as a woman yet you wear their clothes? " Nope. I wear MY clothes. I bought them, their in my closet on my hangers.. why shouldnt I wear them'? " So.. the skirts are more or less out of necessity from your surgeries then something you would just put on and wear out because you just wanted to? " Well.. after this outing and being out in skirts for the last month or 3 ( or however long its been ), why not? Its nothing new to me and not a problem at all. She caught on, the light flicked in her head and she started laughing.. " Damn! your already spoken for! Do you have a brother or a close relative that.. " Umm.. no, Im just me, there are no others. She did make a request for Thursday though. *if* I had any Neon-pink outfits..

Today was ' shock value day '. Neon pink pumps ( I ALMOST wore the maddens from my avatar ), Neon pink dress ( borrowed from the Mrs. ) , Neon pink fishnets and I even went and bought one of those utterly-cheapo wigs from party city that was gothic black with neon-pink streaks in it. Darian drove me there and the whole time driving she was laughing and saying ' OMG! I cant believe your actually going to do this! Your insane! Halloween was yesterday! '. I was on a mission. The Receptionist made the request, I might as well do as she asked. Walked in, walked to the reception desk.. " Holy shit! I figured you would wear something pink but please take the batteries out of that sign your wearing! " After babbling, went back to see the doc.. he was absolutely speechless. ' Your receptionist made a request so.. I thought I would just play along. So.. how ya been Doc? ' " Umm.. quite well? " ' Its a JOKE Doc.. the outfit. Trust me, I wouldnt normally wear this out and about. ' " You sure about that? " ' Positive. Anyway.. need me up on the table in the stirrups? ' " Umm.. yeah.. something like that.. Umm.. please excuse me for a minute.. " Out the door he went. As soon as the door closed, I heard laughter like no other. I thought the bastard was choking or vomiting because I heard convulsion type noises.. He returned and he was still crying from laughing so hard. ' Want to continue our conversation from last time Doc or do you care to gab about something else? ' " You seriously did this to flaunt in front of the receptionist? " ' No, I did this because she didnt think Id have the stones to do it. If she only knew... ' and he started laughing hard/crying again.. " How can you do it? How can you joke about all of this in such a way.. " ' If I dont joke about it, things can get bad. Sitting around stewing about things that arent going to heal themselves or grow back.. Its futile. Why not enjoy life, relax and take things on a lighter side? ' " I see your point. Now lets see your wounds.. " I hiked up the skirt part of the dress, dropped the silk boxers, climbed onto the table.. " Ya know.. That was a whole lot easier then having to take your shoes, pants and skivvies off.. It was kind of practical.. " ' No shit? ' " Honestly.. no shit. It took you all of 30 seconds.. did you think about that before you came here today.. that it would be easier.. " ' Yep. ' Well.. The draining continues, I only need the 1 antibiotic for the next 2 weeks. I was given a hormone booster shot and the effects are just WILD! Being honest.. In my life, Ive done LSD a few times. Coke, Pot, Crank, X.. Ive never experienced ANYTHING like the shot he gave me. It wasnt all psychedelic, but from about an hour after he gave me that shot and even still at this moment.. my body feels like its on fire. The more I move, the more it builds.. Ive never experienced ANYTHING like it while I wasnt on any pain meds and 100% sober ( outside of the anti-biotics ). Physical exam again on monday, another booster next friday.. I need to come up with another outfit/idea to stun the receptionist again. Thoughts? -Ilk

I don't think you'll ever be forgotten at the doctor office.

I don't think you'll ever be forgotten at the doctor office.

Not wearing this outfit!

I never wore a wig before and it totally sucked. I HAD to though. just for the shock factor.

The cheap ' party city ' fishnets didnt last long at all. They were destroyed by the seatbelt latch on the way home.

I DID win lunch at my place of choice though :D. Cashed in already ;)

-Ilk

post-12379-0-20813100-1351826487_thumb.j

You just made the ice water I was drinking come out of my nose.