MY FIRST OUTING!!!

bigj3650

Since today in the uk is Children In Need day i had the PERFECT excuse, and i have to say you guys are right....no one took a second glance......well some did and started talking....on said..(AND I QUOTE) "OH MY F***ING GOD HOW CAN HE WEAR THEM?!?!" i do have some first person pics but i aint had time to upload them yet.... one problem now is that they are just a TAD on the loud side....they have the hollow ring to them that i like but i have to wait till i have the money to get a decent pair of wedges. (i wore those plats that firefox so kindly put up on the board) J (whos as high as a kite, its FANTASIC....all who havnt tryed it....your fools!!)

If you find them too noisey, go to Woolworths and get some of that thin heel repair rubber to glue on both heels. It will be cheaper than a new pair (£2.75 inc adhesive). This rubber is pretty quiet and will stop the heels ringing to some extent.

They look like quiet rubber heels, though from what you say obviously not the case. Have you tried any of the sensible ankle boots on your web site? Or are they part of ex-collection :( ? You look small enough to find loads of stuff in charity shops for five pounds or not much more. Remember to price in new heel tips if very worn. /I

/I

sorry, I misread your photos as a 7/8. I take an 8 as long as it is reasonably generous in size and have found some cheapo stuff that fitted in charity shops, even once labelled as a nine. Worth looking out for stuff even bigger sizes. /I

/I