5Inch+ Platform Pumps In Size 13-14

bambijoe

I am looking for beige and black platform pumps closed toe. I have tried searching everywhere and have only found brash komets (heel height not high enough) and ellie 652 prince model (no beige) and giaro brand on ebay. I also found a black pair at http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/heels.htm but it's a bit pricy at $200 and I'm really jealous that platform pumps in smaller sizes easily run from 30-60 on so many sites. it sucks. :( Does anyone know any other brands maybe overseas in europe?

What about these.... this seller sells loads of them on UK Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item257160af53

just noticed you said Giaro surely they are high enough?

I dont reccomend the Giaro shoes. I bought a pair of boots and the heel is very flimsy, when walking it's not at all strange to have to walk toe-heel because the heel gives no support, wabbles when walking, bends forward and back a lot. Just an awful pair of boots really, I would have sent them back but I got them for £10 on the auction. It's a shame, really. They have really nice styles of shoes, but the heels just need to be re-enforced.

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

I dont reccomend the Giaro shoes. I bought a pair of boots and the heel is very flimsy, when walking it's not at all strange to have to walk toe-heel because the heel gives no support, wabbles when walking, bends forward and back a lot. Just an awful pair of boots really, I would have sent them back but I got them for £10 on the auction. It's a shame, really. They have really nice styles of shoes, but the heels just need to be re-enforced.

Great and I just put my bids on some that's not good..

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Great and I just put my bids on some that's not good..

When I contacted them, they said not all heels were like this, and it could just be my style of boot. If you are sucsessful in your bid, let me know what you think of them, and I may re-think my opinion!

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul