Member Map

jerbare

I think the vast majority of our members are not on the map because they don't know where to look. Has anyone suggested to one of the site administrators moving the map to a tab location where it stands out more?? I mean when a majority of seasoned members are only now discovering the map's existence that tells me a great potential resource is being unnecessarily hidden away. One other thing I noticed is that one has to zoom in a few times to reveal more members. Even so the number shown is very small. The map doesn't show a single member from the Chicagoland metro area which is the nation's third largest city. I might be considered a part of it but I'm much closer to Milwaukee. I know this map could fill up if it were more noticeable. HappyinHeels

Has anyone suggested to one of the site administrators moving the map to a tab location where it stands out more?? HappyinHeels

Not sure what that means it is right up there with forums. Or so I thought. Any way I really do not want my location published. The nearest post code is close enough and after that we can exchange messages and set up a meeting. At the moment I can not think of any reason to turn down any person from this group just lets set it up first.

I think the vast majority of our members are not on the map because they don't know where to look. Has anyone suggested to one of the site administrators moving the map to a tab location where it stands out more??

Now I know. The webpage looks different on a system hat doed not have a wide screen monitor and then the tab with member map gets stuck into the extra little pull down. Also I see that I am back on the map now, that is good.