Member Map

jerbare

Thank you, jerbare. I hadn't spotted it. I might update it according where I wish I was at any given moment, that way I might avoid ever achieving anything else. Ooh, if we could get enough people we could pick teams and play High Heel Risk.

Edited by meganiwish

We are there now.

Megan.... High Heel Risk?

Al

You know, like the board game Risk, but we could invent a high heel dimension. I don't know how exactly, but one of you chaps must have experience of inventing games ;-)

You know, like the board game Risk, but we could invent a high heel dimension. I don't know how exactly, but one of you chaps must have experience of inventing games ;-)

Like a game in which you have to take over all the shoe shops in London?

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

comon high heel wearers we have had almost 400 viewers and only 17 new people If we cant suport HH how do we think that the public will look at us wear your heels

"Twin Cities" is a nickname given to the metroplex of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. Although it's one large urban area, the two cities are separate and distinct jurisdictions. And Minnesota is a beautiful state, Megan. You're right about that. My brother lived there back in the 1980s. Steve (in Ohio, USA)

Added my location today. From looking at the map, I feel like I live in "no man's land". Tell me it isn't true.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Added my location today. From looking at the map, I feel like I live in "no man's land". Tell me it isn't true.

It's probably not true. Right now the map only represents about 1% of our membership.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 1 month later...

It's probably not true. Right now the map only represents about 1% of our membership.

Great only one percent. Possibly I could live with that as long as everybody in California listed their place. So tell me is there anyone that does not want to be found and if for any reason the location is secret I will respect that.

There maybe fears about location but then plonking it down in the middle of the local town is close enough (for some could be 10 mile away) but I suspect it's more or can't be bothered or don't want to. Al