Are Your Heels Always On Your Mind ?

onhertoes

I was just wondering if from the time you put on your heels to the time you take them off they have been on your mind the whole time. From everything I have read it seems to be the case. 1. putting on your heels and taking the first steps of the day. 2. walking and watching what kind of surface you are walking on. 3 just the fact your in heels. 4 getting up from your desk at work over and over. 5 driving your car. It could go on and on. I would really like to hear from the heel wearers on here. My girlfriend says yes alot of the time she thinks about her shoes.

It's something that is definitely there in the back of my mind but it doesn't dominate it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

When I'am wearing heels I don't really think about them just get on with what I am doing, but will admit when not wearing heels I do think about womens shoes a lot during the normal day. It's been like that all my life and I cannot change. Only wish I knew why.

life is not a rehearsal

I think about my feet and shoes all the time. If I'm in heels I take pleasure at the sensation, and if I'm not, I look forward to changing into heels at the earliest opportunity! I don't think I'm obsessed with heels, but I'm sure passionate about them. Steve

I think most of us here have heels on the brain most of the time, if you eliminate times when focused on work or in conversation with others (on non-heel subjects). Otherwise, we wouldn't be on this site to begin with. UpBy5

Not all the time. Gotta plenty of other stuff to occupy my little gray cells!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

When I decide to wear high heels in public, I choose my outfit to coordinate with the high heels I'll be wearing. But once I'm out-and-about in public in high heels, with all of the places I go and things I'm doing, I often don't even realize I'm wearing high heels. I probably think more about my high heels the day before I plan an outing.

At work certainly, but mildly. Largely because I work in a "business dress" environment (suits and ties, skirts/slacks and heels) where I see them all day long. The rest of my day much less so or not at all. The exception is when I know I will have an opportunity to dive into my collection, which is infrequent and sporadic at best [insert the usual hurdles to regular wear for men here]. Then it moves from occupying the back of my mind to the front in a quite consuming manner.

I was just wondering if from the time you put on your heels to the time you take them off they have been on your mind the whole time. From everything I have read it seems to be the case.

1. putting on your heels and taking the first steps of the day.

2. walking and watching what kind of surface you are walking on.

3 just the fact your in heels.

4 getting up from your desk at work over and over.

5 driving your car.

It could go on and on.

I would really like to hear from the heel wearers on here.

My girlfriend says yes alot of the time she thinks about her shoes.

Most of the time and now more than before, specially when I am at work.

When I'm standing up, I look down at my shoes to see how nice they look.

I did not do this before. Wondering why...

Most of the time and now more than before, specially when I am at work.

When I'm standing up, I look down at my shoes to see how nice they look.

I did not do this before. Wondering why...

Add playing a drumset in boots and heels

At lunch the other day there was a girl with some very nice pumps on. I bet they had a 4 inch heel no platform. She was standing in line for a while and I was right behind her. The whole time on line she was bending her foot pointing it up and then she would switch to the other foot and do the same thing. She also was moving her feet just a little to reposition her feet just a little over and over. I would think it was a sign that her feet were tired from standing in the heels. I had to ask her if the heels she had on were comfortable . I also told her she looked great in them. She said they are great. She forgets she has a highheel on sometimes.. So I guess subconsciously they bother her and she does not even know she trys to get in a comfortable position.

I don't think any one woud be here on this forum if we didn't have some sense of heels in our thoughts. As for me, all the time. I have always taken pleasure in seeing a fine pair of heels, male or female wearer. I am drawn to the artistic shape and since wearing my first pair (30 years ago) I have some fixation. I own 25 times more heels then any other type of footware and I don't appologize for it.

Edited by Jkrenzer