Sharing your heels with guys

LondonMaleInHighHeels

I really don't like anyone wearing my shoes for more than a few minutes. I mean, just to try out, that's okay, more so for girls than boys, but even a curious guy could get a few minutes in my stilettos. But to actually wear around, I don't think I would like that. My shoes are my own. Of course, it all depends on how much I have had to drink, and what my 'silly' factor is at. :( It's not a measure of finding the idea silly, but a measure of how silly I find myself and my usual ideas about things. :( If I am getting silly, then things I usually enforce can be ignored for a short time.

My wife and I wear the same size (8UK Eur42) and she lets me share her heels. Only around the house really, but that's more due to our combined nervousness about being spotted. I once wore a pair of 3" heels going for a short walk with her one night. I have also twice swapped shoes with her in the cinema for the duration of the film. I also did this once at the theatre for a play.

To try on for a few minutes, yes. To wear for a night out on the town, no. Some people regards wearing someone elses shoes about the same as using another person's tooth brush. They wouldn't do it because every person's feet are different. When you get a new pair of shoes, you wear them for some time before they adjust to your feet and become comfortable to ware. Allowing someone else to wear them for an extended period of time reshapes them to a point that they never fit you in the same way again. I would much rather give someone a pair outright than let them wear a pair for any length of time. Likewise, I wouldn't ask someone else to let me try their shoes on unless they offered first and I really wanted to.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Actually, I am unable to wear my wife's shoes (she is a US size 6.5 and I am a US size 11), however I think as long as I didn't ruin them, she would probably let me wear them. Her and her sister trade back and forth if they need a certain shoe for a certain outfit. However, she has on many occasions worn my shoes if she needs to run out to the garage for something or if the floor is cold and mine just happen to be near by. Actually, there is a funny story to that. My wife put on my women's flat sandals the other day because she needed to run out to the car for something real quick and didn't feel like running upstairs to look for hers. My oldest daughter (5yrs old) started laughing and said "Mommy, you look funny in mens shoes!".

I will imagine that sharing heels can become a shared activity as long as the rules are clear from the start. Currently I share some clothes with my wife (non-controversial), but we have stated certain things we can/cannot do when we wear them. HH are special for both sides, and sharing can create a bond...

• 1 month later...

LOTS of guys (and girls) have tried my Stilettos on in the bar. I wish I had videos to share 'cuz some are quite funny! :D

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

i would gladly love to try on your heels anita :D my s/o used to let me wear certain pairs but not for extended periods, stretched them out to much. she has worn some of mine but they are slightly big for her. my feet have gotten bigger for some reason with age :( ...

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Many years ago I went skiing with a group of friends that included a young lady to whom I was only acquainted to beforehand. When we all met up at the airport, she was wearing this fabulous pair of suede thighboots that nearly came up to her hips, I couldn't keep my eyes of them and she knew it! We got talking in the departure lounge and we sat together on the flight. After some time, the conversation came around to her boots and it transpired that they were supposedly size 8 (UK) but came up very big as she normally took 9s and they fitted her perfectly. For the rest of the week we spent a lot of time together and most of the Apres Ski events she wore her boots especially if she knew that I was going to be there (tease!). On the last evening I went to her chalet to meet her and she suggested I try her boots on, they fitted perfectly and I was loathe to take them off but I had to though she did give me a funny look. The next morning I went to meet her on the way to catch the coach to the airport and saw that she was wearing a pair of goat fur boots and a smile. She nodded to the corner of her room and there were the thigh boots next to her luggage. "If you carry my bags I'll let you wear them home!" she said. See if you can guess what I did next? Let's just say that they weren't too comfortable worn under my jeans that day but she did say where she bought them and after making that special trip I lived and died in mine for about three winters until they eventually expired and fell to bits.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Are we to take it that that's all she was wearing?!

Emma

:D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Are we to take it that that's all she was wearing?!

Emma

I wish!

No we didn't actually have that kind of relationship. In fact we never met again after that and I don't even recall her name!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

im a 9, but i think ladied shoe sizes are a bit on the larger sizes, cos i have foundf the shelf 8's to fit perfect. jade is a size 7, but i think is still growing a bit, as she complained a new pair of 7's were a bit tight. i have worn her shoes before and she doesnt mind. itd be good if we were the same size as we could then share sometimes :( i can picture our shoe closet when we get our own place. my 1 pair of work shoes, 2 pairs of trainers and 5000 pairs of jointly owned heels :D:(

Back in the days when I used to live in the Detroit, MI. area, my friends and I would go to a place called Royal Oak. It has a downtown area with full of clubs, bars, restaurants, and dance clubs. Anyhow, my friend chatted up a couple of girls. He talked to this brunnette who was about 5'8" tall, and I decided to talk to her friend. So, my most creative opening line then was, "Nice shoes!" She was about 5'8" tall wearing short daisy duke style shorts, with class. And she had on some black, closed toe, mules with about a 2.5" heel which were popular back then. Combined with the shimmer and shine of her slim, freshly shaven legs, it made my blood boil. Her reply? In a friendly and flirtatious tone of voice, "Thank you. Do you want to wear them?" Wow, if I hadn't been with my friend then, I would definitely have taken her up on the offer! Now, perhaps I would whether or not my friend was with me.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

A neat response to the question asked of kneehigh

Her reply? In a friendly and flirtatious tone of voice, "Thank you. Do you want to wear them?"

could have been: No thank you, I've a pair just like them at home. But, I chose to wear this pair of heels tonight. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well let us know when and I'm sure you'd be made welcome.

I think some time between mid-summer 2005 and late summer 2006 would work!

Until then, I'll be pretty busy restructuring the business. Might sell it then, too - I've had some takers, but significantly less than the predicted net income stream if I were to keep it for another 5 or 10 years then fold without selling, so my answer has been "no."

• 4 months later...

I'm in the same position as Sscotty727 and his wife. Mickey68 wears a size 5M and I wear a size 7.5M, so therefore we both have our own respective shoe collections, although hers is much larger than mine. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!