What Else Do You Do While Wearing Your Heels?

BoyLegs

The topic How many of you wear heels when looking at this website? led me to ask what else members do while wearing their heels.

My list:

• Watch TV (with my wife or alone)
  • Surf the web
  • Shop for more shoes
  • Play computer games
  • Write code
  • Laundry
Edited by BoyLegs

Pretty much everything if I feel like it.

Nowadays if I am wearing shoes it's almost always heels and I just go about my daily life.

.. Both of these. Its ' footware ' to me. not something I go out of my way to wear and not something I dont consider to put on at any given point in time. Just another ' wearing ' time, not really an ' event ' :)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

MY answers are. 1. Watch tv 2.Clean house 3.make dinner 4 relaxe on the couch. 5.Wash dishes 6.Go to mall and specifically go to Bakers shoes and shoe shop! 7. Hanky Panky with my wife because she likes it when I look cute in my high heels.8 Really about anything in the house i love to break in my new heel purchases. *And my wife is always the priority above my High heels so I think i should have made her number 1 love my wife!

• 2 months later...

The topic How many of you wear heels when looking at this website? led me to ask what else members do while wearing their heels.

My list:

• Watch TV (with my wife or alone)
  • Surf the web
  • Shop for more shoes
  • Play computer games
  • Write code
  • Laundry

I usually watch tv or read a book surf the web,pretty much the same as well as you know what but sometimes I just like to wear them

All, The list runs the range of many of life's activities. I've eaten my meals both at home and in a few restaurants, driven, pumped gas, went clothes shopping, walked though parks, danced, had sex, and attended movies in different kinds of heels. I've worn heels in about 15 different states and in Canada and Brazil. The more your heels go with you the more naked you'll feel without them. HappyinHeels

When I wear heels I watch tv, surf internet, eat, but the things I most enjoy are cooking and doing home works. It's amazing for me to spent some hours on foot wearing heels, wear them to de point that my foot are sore. Of course, if I could go out on them it might be different, but I can`t.

Just about everything, I put siding on my house while in 4.5" heels last weekend. I have done just about anything or everything I have ever done in sneakers while in heels. I do not play golf in them for obvious reasons although I have hit my clubs in practive often. I even used to skate my snow covered driveway, sloped toward the main road, when I still lived in Syracuse NY. You guys up north, try it, a light snow covering, get a bit of a run, bend your knees slightly and lean just a bit back on the heels, you will slide for 50-60 feet on just the slightest slope. It is actually quite fun.

Pretty much everything if I feel like it.

Yes, the same thing here "Pretty much everything if I feel like it."

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I usually try to do most of my normal daily activities and errands in heels (as many here have stated). For the office, I wear more practical lower heeled 2-3" work type shoes or boots. I have only have about two pairs left that came from the men's side of the store. Even my casual sneakers and flats now come from the women's side as I just dont like the look or feel of anything else anymore.

Edited by hhboots

The other day I saw a young woman wearing fabulous beige wedges while riding a moped - now that looks like a fun thing to do in heels. It reminded me of when I was a teenager and I tried riding my pedal bike in heels, which was a lot of fun too.

If you like it, wear it.

I actually saw quite a bit of that in Italy. Scooters everywhere.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I used to ride my motorcycle wearing heels back in the very late sixties. You did not have to wear a helmet in them days, but I usually did while in my heels and when it was raining.I thought other drivers are thinking is that or boy or girl on that bike.

life is not a rehearsal

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IronCross

Pretty much everything around the house but especially when I sit down to write. I don't think it changes my poster any but I feel much more relaxed which allows ideas to flow easier. Heels are an essential part of the creative process for me.

Obviously I wear them when I go out, but 7 months ago my fiancé and I bought a house. And I realize I hate housework lol, but wearing heels makes everything so much more bearable. My fiancé has come to calling me the "high heeled handyman" lol, sounds like a TLC show.