Ever had someone who was "too interested" in your

Anita C.

Ever had someone TOO interested in your shoes?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Ever had someone TOO interested in your shoes?

Hold on a second, you mean some guys like to smell girls shoes??? Is this a common thing???

I am asking because as a girl who is not good at walking in very high heels but loves to wear heels, I usually wear a pair of knee high boots to work that has a 3 inch heel. To offset the very high heel, I found a pair of boots with a thick fur lining for padding. I also wear pantyhose and thick socks for even more padding. Some guys seem interested in trying to convince me to take my boots off but I thought they were just playing around ............

Yes...it's a VERY common foot fetish. I have Galleries on 'Flickr', and I receive dozens of messages everyday from guys who want to 'smell' my feet and toes (and do other unspeakable things to them as well)....and these fetishes always involve the insides of my shoes that are worn regularly.

Each to his own I say....................

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Yes...it's a VERY common foot fetish. I have Galleries on 'Flickr', and I receive dozens of messages everyday from guys who want to 'smell' my feet and toes (and do other unspeakable things to them as well)....and these fetishes always involve the insides of my shoes that are worn regularly.

Each to his own I say....................

If that is the case, I will have to work harder to prevent any smell at all from escaping from my boots, especially now, during the warmer months! Any tips?

The IT staff are still doing their major rewiring of the office lab now that new drywall has been put up and the lab has had a facelift. I never know when the boys from IT might need to come back to my lab workstation while I am working there. Today I have worn a pair of wool socks up against my skin. Wool is great for absorbing any sweat. Then I have pantyhose over that before having my fur lined high heel boots wrap up my calf and feet. I am hoping no smell can escape, otherwise I would turn beet red with embarrassment!

If that is the case, I will have to work harder to prevent any smell at all from escaping from my boots, especially now, during the warmer months! Any tips?

The IT staff are still doing their major rewiring of the office lab now that new drywall has been put up and the lab has had a facelift. I never know when the boys from IT might need to come back to my lab workstation while I am working there. Today I have worn a pair of wool socks up against my skin. Wool is great for absorbing any sweat. Then I have pantyhose over that before having my fur lined high heel boots wrap up my calf and feet. I am hoping no smell can escape, otherwise I would turn beet red with embarrassment!

Goodness Me...you're wrapped up for Winter! Do you live and work in cold climate then Heidi??

My 'tip' would be, don't wear boots in the warmer months...wear strappies.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Goodness Me...you're wrapped up for Winter! Do you live and work in cold climate then Heidi??

My 'tip' would be, don't wear boots in the warmer months...wear strappies.

The temperature is currently about 12C (54F) right now but I would wear my fur lined boots even if it is much warmer as I need the extra padding - fur lining, pantyhose, thick socks - so that I can wear high heels for a long time without my feet hurting. If I wear strappy sandals, I wouldn't be able to hide my pantyhose and socks haha

Not everyone is as good as walking in ultra high heels in bare feet like you. You have a unique talent though that I wish I had

Heidi is so cute that way!!! If I were there with her, she would be like my little sister all bundled up. I like her style though, as long as she is comfortable wearing what she wears because despite being "wrapped" up, she has a nice fashion sense. My goodness Pussinboots......you're bombarded with fetish lovers, lol. Haha. That's why I don't post up images of myself all over the place, especially of me with a high heel/foot fantasy. No way. Only my close friends can see me like that. If it was a classy image of me, I probably wouldn't mind but just the Internet can get crazy when someone sees your picture.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Heidi is so cute that way!!! If I were there with her, she would be like my little sister all bundled up. I like her style though, as long as she is comfortable wearing what she wears because despite being "wrapped" up, she has a nice fashion sense.

LOL Karen, remember, you would be the hot one, I would be the shy one. All the guys would flock to you since I am so covered there is no eye candy. You on the other hand like to dress up nicely and don't mind flashing a little leg in your petty high heels.

Guys like to see girls dressed up nicely like Karen but they also want to see some skin which I don't give the guys :wave:

Heidi is so cute that way!!! If I were there with her, she would be like my little sister all bundled up. I like her style though, as long as she is comfortable wearing what she wears because despite being "wrapped" up, she has a nice fashion sense.

My goodness Pussinboots......you're bombarded with fetish lovers, lol. Haha. That's why I don't post up images of myself all over the place, especially of me with a high heel/foot fantasy. No way. Only my close friends can see me like that. If it was a classy image of me, I probably wouldn't mind but just the Internet can get crazy when someone sees your picture.

Karen...all I model is high heels! I don't do anything 'smutty'...it's just photos of feet and legs. It's the minds of the folks who view them......:wave:

...and yes, I agree with you....Heidi has style!

Guys like to see girls dressed up nicely like Karen but they also want to see some skin which I don't give the guys :wave:

Heidi, while I understand your sentiment, I'd disagree. Less is more. Of course I could be in the minority.

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

one of my X BF had a thing for heels. after about a month in dating, he said that my legs and heels caught his attention. Of course, I already had kind of figured it out when we started dating. Things progress as you get to know someone, you know? Glances, compliments, comments, suggestions, gifts, etc....

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Karen, Pussyinboots, you two are making me blush!!! While I do follow fashion closely, I love how you two have the ability to walk in very high heels and how you two are not shy. You are confident and are able to flaunt your high heel prowess whenever you want which is something every fashion model wants to be able to do :wave:

Karen, Pussyinboots, you two are making me blush!!!

While I do follow fashion closely, I love how you two have the ability to walk in very high heels and how you two are not shy. You are confident and are able to flaunt your high heel prowess whenever you want which is something every fashion model wants to be able to do :)

Well....you DO have style Heidi!:wave:

As you have so rightly said elsewhere on these Forums...it is what the wearer is comfortable with that makes their fashions work. I happen to love high heels (I have done since I was a teenager), and I am able to walk in most of them comfortably. Even now, in my '40's, I am still blessed with a nice figure, so I wear them as often as I can.

There will most certainly come a day, when high heels are not the right style for me any more, so I make the most of things while I can now.

I have an aunt who was in her 80's when she passed away. She wore her heels right up until the last few weeks when her health failed. Of course she had been active in dance and was quite fit. May we all be able to do the same until our day of eternal departure.

Yes! I bit the bullet and wore heels out while on a vacation in the U.S recently. In fact wore more than just heels in the end! - Just round my hotel! However sat at the bar drinking and got hit on.... all because of my shoes. Was weird because it was a guy! but at the same time annoying because it was all about the heels! What about me damnit...

• 4 months later...

Yes, but not often though. A lot of curiosity out there (which is fine) and I have been hit on by guys and gals as a result of my heels. I know flaunting girlier stilettos with fitted skirt suits and accessories is likely going to confuse some people but bugger it - I like it and I think it looks better! Cheers Heel-Lover

Drifting of the true line of the thread.

There will most certainly come a day, when high heels are not the right style for me any more, so I make the most of things while I can now.

Ditto

Just wish I could restart and dump 20 -30 years.

Al