Ever had someone who was "too interested" in your

Anita C.

Ever had someone TOO interested in your shoes?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Ever had someone TOO interested in your shoes?

W H O A ! ! About 10 years ago there was this normal appearing guy at the bar. He was buying Samantha & I drinks all night long. Later in the evening he started acting, well, a bit odd. He was so-o-o fixated upon Sam & my Stilettos, wanting to touch them, etc. When it became closing time, Mel & Sam could NOT get the guy outta there. He kept going back to where we were sitting wanting to give Mel, Sam & I foot massages "Aw-w-w-w, c'mon!". We agreed to walk him to his car just to get him out of the bar. When we got to his car, guess what was in the back seat? Lo & behold it had several pairs of Stilettos that were, well, VERY messy if you get my drift. How he got them I have no clue. SUSPICIANS, YES! But . . . Have any of you out there had a similiar experience with someone of a similiar ilk? Please, share!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 6 years later...

Yes, there was. Once upon a time I walked down the street in a fake fur coat and knee-high cowboy boots, and some scruffy bum was hitting on me, he tried to invite me 'to the tea' and lick my boots. I went into a cobbler's where I had my high heel oxfords fixed, but when I went out, he found and stalked me. Fortunately, I managed to escape. I don't care if he really was a shoe fetishist, he was anything but attractive and this encounter WAS creepy.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Yes, there was.

Once upon a time I walked down the street in a fake fur coat and knee-high cowboy boots...

Now, that is just class!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

This just happened to me recently and it was quite a strange experience. My wife and I went out last Saturday night to see Sex and the City 2. She picked out a pair of very strappy, very naked, red Nine West sandals for me to wear to the movie. Before the movie, we went out to dinner at a fairly upscale seafood place. While we were eating, this couple came in - the woman was dressed very nice, skirt, yellow peep toes, etc. The guy was wearing jeans and a golf shirt, a bit too casual in my opinion. He could see my shoes under the table and kept staring, trying to get his dates attention...I wasn't sure if he was amused, shocked, or frankly trying to be flirtatious. Anyway, he was bugging me and wouldn't let up, no matter how I tried to ignore him. Once I acknowlegde such people, they often look away and let it go. But when I nodded in his direction, he just kept at it. He was way to into my shoes for comfort.

Style is built from the ground up!

I get a lot of stares, because my heel height tend to be really high. I wear 6" more than I do 5". I've had several people both women and guys ask me how I could walk in such high heels so gracefully. But that's to the extent of the interest. Typical I guess.

• Like 1

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

I get a lot of stares, because my heel height tend to be really high. I wear 6" more than I do 5". I've had several people both women and guys ask me how I could walk in such high heels so gracefully. But that's to the extent of the interest. Typical I guess.

Same here, lots of stares, questions...and some compliments too....but nothing to worry about.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I've had all the usual stuff, from smirks to stares, to young girls going "OMG!" and dudes looking shocked. But one time was definitely weird. I was with a female friend at a restaurant, and I noticed that a couple of tables away, a woman was totally fixated on my black platform boots. They were very conservative boots: 3 inch block heels, 1.5 inch platforms, square toes, nothing really very dramatic or even sexy. But she kept staring. At the boots, then at me. It went on for the whole time she and her companion were at the table. Her stares were classically invasive, the sort that you get from either crazy or dangerous people. I think she somehow meant to unsettle me. It didn't work; had a great dinner with a good friend.

Just recently I went to get a haircut at a salon just outside of town. I have been there several times before and the same woman cuts my hair. I was wearing a pair of black slacks, black hose, charcoal gray t-shirt, and sport coat with a pair of black leather pumps with 5" stiletto high heels. I always wear high heels in there when I get my hair cut. She cut my hair as usual and conversed as usual and four women walked into the salon for haircuts. As my stylist was finishing up with me, two of the women were now in chairs with their stylists and the other two were sitting and waiting for their turn. As I got up out of the chair, my stylist said in a loud voice, "...look at those high heels! Those are pretty high heels and those heels are really high! Wow!" By now, all of the women in the salon were looking at me and all were smiling at me. I was in the chair farthest from the door and cash register so I walked across the room in front of all of the women in my high heels. There were no snickers or laughter, just stares and smiles. As I was paying, my sylist asked me where I got "those shoes" and what high heels would I be wearing next time I came in. Again, her voice was louder that natural conversation so all of the women heard her. I winked at her and told her I would surprise her. She just laughed as I waved to her and all of the women in the salon and walked away. She has always made a comment about the high heels I wear in there, but she never carried on like that.

Just recently I went to get a haircut at a salon just outside of town. I have been there several times before and the same woman cuts my hair. I was wearing a pair of black slacks, black hose, charcoal gray t-shirt, and sport coat with a pair of black leather pumps with 5" stiletto high heels. I always wear high heels in there when I get my hair cut. She cut my hair as usual and conversed as usual and four women walked into the salon for haircuts. As my stylist was finishing up with me, two of the women were now in chairs with their stylists and the other two were sitting and waiting for their turn. As I got up out of the chair, my stylist said in a loud voice, "...look at those high heels! Those are pretty high heels and those heels are really high! Wow!" By now, all of the women in the salon were looking at me and all were smiling at me. I was in the chair farthest from the door and cash register so I walked across the room in front of all of the women in my high heels. There were no snickers or laughter, just stares and smiles. As I was paying, my sylist asked me where I got "those shoes" and what high heels would I be wearing next time I came in. Again, her voice was louder that natural conversation so all of the women heard her. I winked at her and told her I would surprise her. She just laughed as I waved to her and all of the women in the salon and walked away. She has always made a comment about the high heels I wear in there, but she never carried on like that.

If this had happened in many of the UK's hairdressers these days, you would have been the subject of ridicule or even verbal abuse sad to say.....and that would just be the girls....

Good for you though...sounds like you made someone's day!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

You were there so will know better, but from the way I've read it, she was obviously trying to draw attention to you, though in my opinion wasn't being very nice about it. The thing which I base my opinion on is her rasied voice. If she had brought others into the conversation, fine. As she was talking loudly to you, she didn't. If this happened to me, I think I'd go some place else for my hair cut. Of course it's still earlier in the morning as I write and maybe I'm be over sensitive?!

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

You were there so will know better, but from the way I've read it, she was obviously trying to draw attention to you, though in my opinion wasn't being very nice about it. The thing which I base my opinion on is her rasied voice. If she had brought others into the conversation, fine. As she was talking loudly to you, she didn't. If this happened to me, I think I'd go some place else for my hair cut. Of course it's still earlier in the morning as I write and maybe I'm be over sensitive?!

Believe it or not, she really is a nice person and always makes a fuss over the high heels I am wearing. I don't know why she was so "loud" about it this time. Maybe she was feeling a little friskie that day or maybe she really loved the high heels I was wearing that day.

Hey there Roniheels , I hope you enjoyed the fact that your hair dresser pointed out your shoes to the other girls , i know i would have enjoyed that attention . when ever some one points out to someone else ( usually females ) trhe fact i'm wearing heels it makes me feel great cheers malinheels:wavey:

The reason why is because you have something that is hot and when people are talking about it, you know you got the right stuff or in this case, the right shoes :)

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

The reason why is because you have something that is hot and when people are talking about it, you know you got the right stuff or in this case, the right shoes :P

Excatly what I was thinking!:)

real men wear heels

Excatly what I was thinking!:)

Haha, right on!! Sometimes, it can get outright creepy too. I've had request in the past where it kind of scared me a little. It's one thing to talk about shoes and nylons, etc., but when they ask you if they can have your used ankle socks and things like that, it can get a little weird.

Haha, right on!! Sometimes, it can get outright creepy too. I've had request in the past where it kind of scared me a little. It's one thing to talk about shoes and nylons, etc.,

^ Totally.

I totally get the high heel fetish bit, but what I absolutely do not understand are the guys who want to smell your feet or heels. I don't know about the rest of you, but I HATE when any part of me smells and do my absolute best to maintain personal cleanliness so I don't smell, but of all things, why would you want to smell someone else's feet or shoes?

Yes, I do walk in these

I totally get the high heel fetish bit, but what I absolutely do not understand are the guys who want to smell your feet or heels. I don't know about the rest of you, but I HATE when any part of me smells and do my absolute best to maintain personal cleanliness so I don't smell, but of all things, why would you want to smell someone else's feet or shoes?

The "smelling used shoes" fetish is just one of the more "mild" fetishes some men have for high heels. Just use your imagination and think of every unsavory action that someone can do with a pair of high heels and I guarantee there is a website somewhere on the internet devoted to each and every one of them.

Some people are very, very "weird" when it comes to discovering ways to obtain their pleasures.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There is a lot of "wierd" and unusual things that go on in the world and I, for one, am not about to participate in or want any knowledge of any of that anyhow or anywhere. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Me too! I'm fanatical about my personal hygeine and I can't think of anything more horrid than smelly feet...especially in open shoes like strappy sandals...Eeww!

You would think that strappy sandals would be ventilated enough to let the smell out over a closed pump, but I guess not. It just stays with you. Not ever having a problem with foot odor I haven't been in that kind of mess yet. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

The "smelling used shoes" fetish is just one of the more "mild" fetishes some men have for high heels. Just use your imagination and think of every unsavory action that someone can do with a pair of high heels

Hold on a second, you mean some guys like to smell girls shoes??? Is this a common thing???

I am asking because as a girl who is not good at walking in very high heels but loves to wear heels, I usually wear a pair of knee high boots to work that has a 3 inch heel. To offset the very high heel, I found a pair of boots with a thick fur lining for padding. I also wear pantyhose and thick socks for even more padding. Some guys seem interested in trying to convince me to take my boots off but I thought they were just playing around ............

Hold on a second, you mean some guys like to smell girls shoes??? Is this a common thing???

. . .

Yes, it's true. Don't know how common it is, though. It's probably not as common as guys who like to wear heels.

It sounds a little weird to me, too. Leather smells great and the leather aroma is part of the attraction for heels. But stinky feet are stinky feet no matter how they look . . .

Have a happy time!