curious of the type of heels males wear in public

LondonMaleInHighHeels

Well...... I'm going to be the odd man out on this thread. I enjoy wearing sandals, seems most of the posts here are for boots. I have about 8 pairs of heeled sandals (block, blade and wedgie heels), both in thong and strappy styles. The heels are from 2 to 3 inches. Have been wearing 'em out in public more and more for the last 5 years. It's fun going out in heels, hardly anyone notices, the few that do usually have a positive comment, or at least remain neutral. SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Ruud, can you walk in heels that high? I can just about stand in mine (with knees bent!)......guess I need more practice so better get them out and blow off the dust LOL

At first I was too conscious about trying not to have my knees bent at all until I realized even in flats your knees are mainly bent. No bending the knees and you are goose-stepping! Ugh! (Unless you happen to be into jack boots!)

Vern

• 1 month later...

Well...... I'm going to be the odd man out on this thread. I enjoy wearing sandals, seems most of the posts here are for boots.

SF

SF, you are not the only one......., there are at least two odd men on this thread ! I'm one into sandals too. Especially wooden slides and thong sandals. Too bad that the summer is very short here, I love to wear them outside in free time.

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

Sandals are great to wear during our long, hot summers here. I've 4 pair that I wear regularly -- two pair of sandals with ankle straps and 5" heels (one navy and white and the other, white patent) that I usually wear in the house and yard. Two others are a pair of strappy mules with 4" heels and another pair of regular sandals with 2½" heels. I wore the last pair in public here in Charleston and at the beach most of last summer. Usually with long pants (dockers) and bare feet. No comments or problems while wering them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually prefer stilleto heels, about 4 or 5 inches in height. I've had a variety of styles over the years. Currently, my two favourite pairs are 5" velvet black pumps with ankle straps and 5" black granny boots. I have black patent pumps in 5" and 6" heels, but I've not gone out in daylight with the 6 inches yet. I was hoping to do so this weekend, but school work and a mild cold put paid to that. I also have red 5" ankle boots, white 4" ankle boots and some other pairs which I don't like quite as much, either because of the fit or because of height. Due to my situation, I don't go out in heels terribly regularly, so I have to take training walks to 1) Get used to wearing heels again 2) Get the confidence up I usually wear feminine clothes with the heels, although sometimes I'll just go out in jeans and t-shirt. I guess what makes me different from many other transvestites is that I don't use makeup, apart occasionally from nail polish. I first started wearing heels in public while hitchhiking around the UK as an undergrad. However, most of my heeling has been in Southern California, specifically Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. It is quite a bit easier in L.A.- at least on the westside.

the truth shall make you fret

Due to an arthritic ankle with about 20% flexibility, I don't wear high heels. I do, however, wear Dansko clogs most of the time when I'm in my office. But, I'm not doing that now as I am on long term assignment out of the country. I'm currently working 6 days a week in a new plant for my employer. No heels and not much fun but you gotta do what you gotta do...

This shoe style is the current trend in Manhattan. The women look very beautiful in them....I am looking forward to trying a pair of boot cut indigo rinse jeans with these:

http://www.ninewest.com/s;NW_JSESSIONID=AtaWkxvH1gyIDrlvl1nF21l5ja9CO2Ybflx1V1QkCxxtK1hi5HG1!939661628?namespace=catalog&origin=search_results.jsp&event=p.shoe&pid=3463&search=yes

Nice looking and very affordable.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.