Cute Tape Dispenser

jmc

This is just cute. I saw this in one of the Google ads at the top of this site and had to check it out. The fine folks at 3M have been getting creative, now your Scotch tape can wear heels too!

Here is a link to the page. It appears only the black stiletto and red wedge are available now, with others coming "Real Soon Now".

post-811-0-72927900-1337333638_thumb.jpg

post-811-0-80311600-1337333645_thumb.jpg

post-811-0-64139200-1337333654_thumb.jpg

Have a happy time!

This is just cute. I saw this in one of the Google ads at the top of this site and had to check it out. The fine folks at 3M have been getting creative, now your Scotch tape can wear heels too!

Here is a link to the page. It appears only the black stiletto and red wedge are available now, with others coming "Real Soon Now".

jmc,

I saw that same tape dispenser at Office Max a few weeks ago. Last week I also saw it at Walmart. I am going to buy one for my desk the next time Office Max has their 20% off bag sale. It will look nice setting on my desk, to remind me how much I like to wear high heels!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

A lady friend and her mother was out shopping last weekend and her mother seen these in a store and actually bought it for me. LOL She brought it to my lady friends attention and told her that she, the mother, is going to get it for me. :)

post-1410-0-58131600-1337542174_thumb.jp

Edited by johnieheel

real men wear heels