High Heel Place Welcomes Hheeler

Dear HHeeler,

Welcome to High Heel Place. Feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Do take some time to read our website rules / guidance notes and if you get stuck, our FAQ's are also updated frequently..

As a member who has JUST registered, you will only be able to see 3 of our forums, so might be wondering where the rest of the forums have gone?

Well, until you drop in here and introduce yourself, by way of replying to this thread/topic, the rest of what HHPlace has to offer remains hidden...

This is deliberate, and is designed to give total newbies the chance to read the important things, and a chance to post an intro for others to get to know you a little better.

As soon as you have introduced yourself here, that will be your 1st post, and you should instantly be able to see the rest of the forums...

Its our way of really wanting to welcome you gradually, to be sure you dont miss the rules and help available, and encourage you to take part.

So on behalf of the team, and all of our existing members who will hopefully also welcome you...

Welcome to High Heel Place :-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I've been here as a guest for a few weeks, taking time to read the threads going back a number of years, actually, to get a feel for what the vibe and viewpoint of this site is.

I'm mid forties, married, kids, mortgage, the works. Live in Los Angeles. A life of running and soccer have kept me and my legs in decent enough shape. Currently own about in the neighborhood of 50 pairs of heels. Over a life time I've owned maybe, 150, many which succumbed to the Great Purge of 2006. I own all types, you name it, I've own/owned it, with favorite types really depending upon my mood. For a limited number of hours I can comfortably navigate 6 inch heels stilettos with no platform and can likely run in 5 inch if needed, but never saw the need.

Where I seem to differ slightly from the frequent posters I am reading is I am a full heels, short skirt and hose type (no crossdressing desires whatsoever, although I've done "comedy/Halloween" drag to get in some public heeling).

The Mrs. knew, maybe knows, but doesn't approve and the issue has gone silent for a number of years. But, again, heels are one thing, the whole bottom half femmed out is another entirely. Add into the equation that I work for a highly conservative, public, business and the Mrs. owns (something like, for the sake of illustration, but not actually) a day care center where we are both known in our community and a whiff of the unusual would create massive financial hits for both of us, and the whole public skirt/heeling thing becomes tricky.

I've done it, nevertheless, on occasion in super limited safe out of town, circumstance. I've been told I have decent gams, and I enjoy the confusion/shock created by that. I enjoy the attention as much as I dislike it. Knowing myself, however, the sheer act of joining this board, and the slowly increasing desire, tells me that I'm coming onto another public outing soon.

Long winded? Yeah, I can do that from time to time. Any way, thanks for the welcome.

Edited by HHeeler

Glad to see you have taken the time to learn what the forum is all about. As you can see it fits into a niche of heel wearing that no other site gets into. That's what makes it special.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

That's not long-winded at all. In fact, your story has elements that a lot of us have lived -- myself included. Welcome Aboard!

Have a happy time!