High Heel Place Welcomes Hpsabre

Dear hpsabre,

Welcome to High Heel Place. Feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Do take some time to read our website rules / guidance notes and if you get stuck, our FAQ's are also updated frequently..

As a member who has JUST registered, you will only be able to see 3 of our forums, so might be wondering where the rest of the forums have gone?

Well, until you drop in here and introduce yourself, by way of replying to this thread/topic, the rest of what HHPlace has to offer remains hidden...

This is deliberate, and is designed to give total newbies the chance to read the important things, and a chance to post an intro for others to get to know you a little better.

As soon as you have introduced yourself here, that will be your 1st post, and you should instantly be able to see the rest of the forums...

Its our way of really wanting to welcome you gradually, to be sure you dont miss the rules and help available, and encourage you to take part.

So on behalf of the team, and all of our existing members who will hopefully also welcome you...

Welcome to High Heel Place :-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi there, I'm a regular guy, married, kids etc, but of course wouldnt be here if I didnt love high heels. My favourite heels are closed toe pumps and boots with 5-inch+ heels. I enjoy wearing heels as well as watching them worn on women, and wearing is tolerated at home as long as the kids arent about. I own a few pairs of boots, my favoutes are a pair of italianheels knee boots with 5 1/4 inch heels. I did once wear a pair of 4 1/2 inch ankle boots in public under very long jeans when I was on a business trip, but I was too nervous to really enjoy it. I'm really hoping to get another opportunity to walk in public, especially to try my favouite boots, but unfortunately have not had any business trips in a long time. Some day! I really enjoy reading members posts of their adventures out and about in heels, so thanks to all those posters and to the people who set up and maintain this site! hpsabre

Hello and welcome to HHPlace hpsabre. Maybe you should try to talk to your wife about you wearing heels in public when you are by yourself and see what she thinks. I don't recommend doing it behind her back. She has laid down some reasonable ground rules so it's up to you to work with them. Talking to her about your desire to wear heels is always the best policy. She might be okay with more conservative heels than what you described (I'm assuming a stiletto is what you are talking about). There are many styles of high heels out there with a chunky heel that are much more masculine looking that she might be okay with.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you for the welcome messsages and advice. Yes, I have told my wife I would like to wear heel is public, maybe use halloweeen as an opportunity, but she wasnt too interested. I would only wear them in public if I am somewhere I wont be recognised. To be honest if I get an opportunity, I am reluctant to ask her permission beforehand because it she says no, then thats it, I may never get the chance. Its just something i would really like to try , at least once. All my boots are stilettos, but while I much prefer the look of stiletto heels rather than blocky ones when worn by women, I would be quite happy to wear a wider heel myself, but I have never found a pair at a reasonable price with a high enough heel - it seems to be the realm of the custom shoemaker. hpsabre