Feeling Lonely

Feeling lonely tonight, and none of my friends are online, and no-one's posted anything new. I just wondered if there's space for a forum to go to where you know there'll be people online. No, probably a stupid idea, but it would be nice.

Try my yahoo IM. (bubba1360@yahoo.com) I just might be there to chat for a few munites.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Megan : I tried sending you a message but your box was full.

Thank you. I've just deleted loads of stuff. I was still getting messages from people, but maybe that was because they were replying to ones I'd sent, so I assumed the computer just tucked the excess ones away somewhere, down the back of the sofa or in an old biscuit tin (cookie jar?). I can be a bit dim sometimes.

Thank you. I've just deleted loads of stuff. I was still getting messages from people, but maybe that was because they were replying to ones I'd sent, so I assumed the computer just tucked the excess ones away somewhere, down the back of the sofa or in an old biscuit tin (cookie jar?). I can be a bit dim sometimes.

Down your way I believe the excess messages are culled by Norman invaders spearing them in the eye :ninja:

I know how you feel! I've just got back on here after what seems like ages. Moral of the story: try to remember what e-mail address you registered with, and it's even better if that address is still active... Thanks, Tech (and Shafted), for sorting things out when we finally made contact.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

• 3 weeks later...