Candi's High Heels

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candi, you are the best thing to come out of Austin since Stevie Ray Vaughn. There are a lot of washing-cars-in-heels photos on the Web, but these are truly of stellar quality. How long have your husband and you been producing photos, and whose idea was it initially to have you pose for photos, yours or his? Just curious -- hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks for the info! I tried, but it didn't help - on other posts I have no problem!

Are these pictures placed on a home page, somewhere???

JayZee :(

Try clearing out your memory cache.

Go to http://griefgroup.home.att.net/cache.html for more information.

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

What a nice thing to say, Stu!! But I think that's a bit of a stretch since Stevie is a legend in these parts. The idea of posing for photos and then posting them on the net all started when my husband got a digital camera for his birthday, so it was all HIS idea. It started out innocently enough, posting a few pics on some of these groups on MSN and Yahoo. But when he started receiving numerous emails asking for more pics, a light bulb went off!! He decided, (without my knowledge I might add), to create a web site showcasing my high heels collection. When he saw all the hits the site was getting, he decided to make it a pay site and hire me as his exclusive model. So here we are, 3 years later, still taking photos and posting them on the net. He is the photographer, choreographer, and webmaster. I just pose and answer emails and of course post pics to this forum. Hope this answers any questions for you and for anyone else who might be wondering. Thanks again for your kind words, I really do appreciate it!!! :( Sincerely, Candi

Hey Ruud, I used to have some Mpegs of me walking but lost nearly all of them when our computer crashed. I do have one that we managed to back up, (still wondering why we never backed up the others!! :x ). It's me walking in my 9 inch heels, but I'm not to fond of it. As soon as we either get our camcorder fixed or get a new one I will make some new video clips. Maybe Santa will be good to us this year, I'll let you know. Take care, Candi

Thanks for the info! I tried, but it didn't help - on other posts I have no problem!

Are these pictures placed on a home page, somewhere???

JayZee :(

Go to the very first picture in this thread where CandiCaine's legs are sticking out of a car and she is wearing red platform stilettos. Right click on it and select PROPERTIES. Then check the URL ADDRESS and see if it is http://candiheels.com/freebies/9inch11.jpg. Does your URL match mine? Then try clicking on http://candiheels.com/freebies/9inch11.jpg. Does that work?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

i fully agree :(:(:(:lol::o thats the type of shoe i really love - black patent classic pumps :shocked::shocked: all wet and slickery 8)8) i could certainly make them a little bit more slickery 8)8) leaving a few tokens on or in them :o:o:shocked: like i said you can certainly wash my truck any time :evil::wink::-?

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

And a happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Candi. Wow! We can all give thanks to your husband for taking these wonderful photos and starting a Web site (and to you for posting them here). I've come to the conclusion after seeing enough Web sites that husbands take the best photos. Their "Pride and Joy" really comes through. Regarding the photos of your "other" (4" to 5.5") heels, do you wear any of those to work? I'm sure you take your work seriously and maintain a professional image and good reputation. If you do wear heels like that to work, it's easy to imagine you turning a few heads, and there's nothing wrong with that. :(

Yes, these are just a few of the many heels that I wear to work. I have around 60 pair that I keep in rotation, so any outfit that I have or any new one that I buy I have the heels to match. I can literally go to work every day for 3 months and not wear the same heels twice. I like them numbers!! :(

Candi - your work is impecible. Well done once again. What a gal! Aside from your white strappy heels (sorry! :-( ), I think your taste in shoes is 10 out of 10. Someone mentioned your shapely legs too. Couldn't agree more. Keep up the hard work. You're impressing a lot of people here I feel.

yes, yes....please show us your white metal spike heels stomping around in the mud :o:evil: i see that you do wear several pair of jante. these seem to be the most comfortable high heels i have found. also my s/o says they are comfortable. although they could use a little more padding in the toe area . and they are right, you do have some marvelous, looooong legs :(:( which look great in high heels :(:lol:

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Dear CandiCaine, Why not give us a full picture showing off the whole of you (the face could be blurred if you prefer some anonymity) as I also have to agree that the shape of your legs really enhances the shoes, and therefore would like to see "the whole package". -So unless you want to be somewhat secluded, please do us this favour, Regards, TallSwede