Candi's High Heels

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh-oh . . . Candi. :( HH sounds like he's goin' a lil' bit freaky on us! :( OP! It's almost cocktail time! Candi, what's your fave drink? First round's on ME! :drinking: and the second one's on my dear friend, :drinking: Sam. YOU can get the third :drinking: Check please!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

And I have 2 answers for you... 1) I could never leave Texas 2) I would love to someday take a European vacation and visit all the shoe shops. Of course I will let you know when the time comes and we will meet up. You could be my personal tour guide!!

if it's cocktail time, it must be 5 o'clock somewhere isn't it?? i'll get the next round, but only if candi slips one of the black patent, or red patent, or fuschia patent, or white patent, or pink patent pump or any color, and slips it off so i can drink out of it :(:(:lol: no i'm not geting freaky anita, give me a little break. i just enjoy :o very elegant looking high heels and would do nothing to ruin them :(

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Perhaps Candi and Anita could arrange a trip to the UK together. Anita could wear her finest and sing while Candi walks across the stage, both "looken good"! I'd even make a trip to the UK to see that :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Anita AND Candi? :(

Hmmmmmmm . . . :(

I think I'd have to make Candi my manager :evil: on the road.

What'cha think, Candi?? Road-er "AIR TRIP" ??? 8)

They DO have "Happy Hour" in the UK, don't they?? :drinking:

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

NURSE! My tab please . . . and put another round on it, would ya,

precious? 8) :drinking:

ANITA & CANDI (The Beloved "Stiletto Sisters") IN LONDON

After an evening in Picadilly . . . and a cocktail . . . or two

Candi: I'm not talking to you . . . :lol:

Anita: Was I drunk last night? :-?

Candi: A little . . .

Anita: How drunk was I?

Candi: So drunk that you fell off your barstool & missed the floor.

Anita: Uh-oh . . .

Candi: You are SO grounded! :o

Anita: I can't be grounded 'till I'm feeling better.

Candi: Oh . . . poor Auntie Anita. Not feeling so hot?

Anita: Let me put it this way. You did Tequila shooters all night and

then you stopped at Taco Bell drive through for an eggsalad

buritto with extra "Fire" sauce and downed it before you were

out of the parking lot. Y'know how you feel the next morning ?

Candi: Uh-huh.

Anita: I wish I fealt that good.

Candi: Don't worry, 'Nita. You'll die in a little bit and then you'll

feel better.

Anita: You are the child of Satan . . .

Candi: Well Thank you . . .

Anita: Don't mention it. :wink:

STAY TUNED! : :(

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

i sure wished all mechanics dressed like candi :(:lol: you can come and work on my truck any time :(:( but no sandals, classic pumps only!! sure like the last picture in boots. i have a pair similar that i should get this week, but only in black patent. can't wait :o:evil::wink:

Candi: These are absolutely wonderful photos. Your Web site seems to have a lot of terrific offerings as well. The world needs at least 20 million more women like you. I hope you'll keep visiting the forums here.

and after you are done fixing my pick-up, you most certainly could wash it if you wanted to :lol: wish more people who washed their vehicles were dressed like you do!!! :( and if i worked in the same office as you did, i don't thingk i could get up from my desk all day- if you know what i mean :(:(

those photos are awesome, candi! very very nice! did it get a little slippery with all of that soap and wax around? your heels look pretty slippery as well! Jay x

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Wow, superb images yet again. I would love to try some heels that high (maybe indoors first though!).

>> I have another set of pics where I'm washing my Mustang in my 6" black patent pumps and cut-offs, but you don't want to see that. <<

No. We don't want to see that; .... do we?

Of course we want to see it !!!