Candi's High Heels

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CandiCaine; Thank you for posting such fantastic pictures. The style of shoes depicted in your photos are my favorite. I am very particular when it comes to the construction and appearance of the arch and the spike heel (perpendicular to the ground). All the your heels seem to be of such high quality that I don't see these flaws.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Yes please! The shoes are a knockout. The only thing is, some of the pairs appear to be several sizes to big, as if you've borrowed them from someone's stock of shoes just for the photoshoot and are about to take them back again. On these sorts of sessions, as Xaphod says, whenever the underside of the sole is glimpsed, it invariably betrays an unworn shoe! It would be more exciting for many of us guys if we could be convinced that the shoes REALLY belong to the wearer and are REALLY worn on a regular basis. That is why the British "Street Heels" site has been so phenominally successful and highly acclaimed, because all of the shots are of real girls in their real high heels going about in real everyday life. The only trouble is, they are lower (and often thicker) heels and not as stunning. As I say, the shoes in your shots are GREAT. They are FANTASTIC! I just wish that on such shootings, attention could be paid to seeing that each pair of shoes is a convincing fit, and maybe a few signs of natural wear (especially on the soles whenever shown) so that at least we stand some chance of being deluded into believing that you do actually own them and wear them in real life from time to time. For me, unless this conviction is present, it shatters the whole bubble of imagining the wearer living in the high heels. It's all in the attention to detail! Constructively and Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

In response to your comments heelfan; first of all thank you for the compliment, I really do appreciate it. Second, several sizes to big is a bit of a stretch I think. You make it sound as if I'm putting a size 7 foot into a size 12 shoe, which is far from the case. The only pair of heels pictured that run a tad big on me are the 7" black leather pumps with the red heel. They are a size larger than I normally wear but I got a great deal on them and in my opinion, (and several others I might add), they still look good on me. Finally, you won't see any "wear" on the 7" & 9" heels because I don't go out in these and I dare say there are probably only a handful of women in this world who would. The 6" heels however, (the black patent & the white patent), are a different story. I have had these for some time and enjoy going out to "strut my stuff" whenever the urge arises. Beleive me, there is plenty of wear on those beauties!! I will certainly keep you in mind the next time I post any new images and make sure that I show some "sole". Sincerely, Candi

Oh, and because I forgot to include this in my above posting, let me say what a lovely figure you have, and what an absolutely amazing pair of legs! All in all, it adds up to your being the perfect high-heel wearer! Is there any chance of you doing some further pics in those same styles of shoes, but walking along the sidewalk or garden path etc. in the manner of the other very popular street heels shots on the Web? With those shoes, you'd knock the spots off the others! A great many of us think that outdoors walking shots are the best of all, because it's so much more exciting to see ultra-heels being really USED rather than statically posed-in, if you see what I mean. Appreciatively and encouragingly yours, From your enthisiastic and cheerful fan, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

CandiCaine; WOW WOW WOW. More pictures of you in your heels. I must say it is a pleasure to see someone who not only can wear 6" heels, but had the proper foot arch to stand in them. I enjoy all of the pictures you post. But the ones where you are wearing hosiery, 6" stilettos, and the leather mini skirts make me tremble with delight. I guess I can never have enough of your photos. Thank you so much.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hi Candi! Those pics are wonderful! I love the one with the pink skirt and pink pumps, very very sexy indeed! You have lovely legs! Jay x

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Face it . . . women in Texas know their HEELS! I love the Black w/Red Stiletto Heels . . . and the Pink ones and the blue ones and the Red Patent ones . . . and the - GET A GRIP, Anita! Texas women have a such great fashion sense and presence. Those chicks never even go to the grocery store unless they are dressed, make-up, hair & 'nails are done . . . I LOVE IT when I'm sent to Texas! Yeee-HA! Candi, you are ALL THAT & a bag of Doritos!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Why thank you Anita, you say such nice things!! You're right about Texas women but most of the high heeled variety live in Dallas or Houston or even San Antonio. Here in Austin the women tend to be more laid back and it definately shows in thier footwear. It's usually low heels or no heels in this town!! Enter: Candi. Now I like to sport mostly 5" heels to work and usually don a pair of 6" at least once a week. When I first started my job the women there were low heel/no heel, but since then some of the girls have upgraded to 4" to 5" on a regular basis. I'd like to think I had something to do with that!! Anyway, thanks again, sometimes I need all the support I can get!!

Changing Attitudes in Austin, Candi

there is only a few words to describe - super high heels, super sexy heels :(:( i really love the classis patent pumps. nothing is greater. could you possible explain each heel by color and the heel height and brand name? you look absolutely stunning in them :lol: for sure, i could definately work in an office with someone like you working there wearing high heels all day :( although i probably could not get up from my desk, if you know what i mean. would love to leave a token on or in any of them...

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.