Shorts And Heels

mickeyunc

To be honest I've never cared for the heels and shorts look for men or women. I find the combination a bizarre juxtaposition. I have to agree with your wife.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Posted Image

mmm shorts and heels can be nice :spin2:

just google shorts and heels and ye get plenty ideas

Edited by FreshinHeels

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I think shorts with heels can look outstanding. 3 case in points Pic 1: Rachel Bilson Pic 2: Peony Lim Pic 3: Olivia Palermo

post-287-0-54711500-1336669840_thumb.png

post-287-0-30852500-1336669853_thumb.png

post-287-0-57565200-1336669876_thumb.jpg

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Sorry if I cannot help you here since I prefer the look of skirts with heels or shorts with flats. Maybe it would best to let your wife decide what she like to wear or not to wear ? ( Would you like it if your wife was telling you what you should wear ? Guess not... )

why do you put words in my mouth i never said i was forcing her or making her. what she wants to see is that other women do wear them

Step back and think for a minute. There are lots of examples of women in shorts and heels - - - Maybe she wants to know what styles and looks 'you' want to have her be seen in, or what you think she might look good in

No, what he wants is his wife to see other women in heels and shorts in the hopes that she will think, "I can rock that look too,".

Here is the news: That won't happen.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

please show my wife its ok to wear shorts and heels. i know women must like this look.

thanks

No, what he wants is his wife to see other women in heels and shorts in the hopes that she will think, "I can rock that look too,".

Here is the news: That won't happen.

Whatever happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt?

I think you what you want is to presume that your definition of his word "ok" is correct without adequate evidence to prove your definition in this situation is sufficient to the situation. Perhaps by ok, maybe his wife wants to wear heels with shorts and is afraid to do so. There are multiple possible positive definitions and it's presumptuous to assume your's is the only correct one.

Perhaps, but what would that have to do with us then? There are plenty of pictures out there of women in shorts and heels as you proved in your post above. If she is scared of dressing in that way, it brings me back to my original question doesn't it? FWIW, I think the look is awesome too but I really cannot see why any woman would be scared of wearing heels with shorts any more than they would to wear them with a skirt.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Perhaps, but what would that have to do with us then? There are plenty of pictures out there of women in shorts and heels as you proved in your post above.

If she is scared of dressing in that way, it brings me back to my original question doesn't it?

FWIW, I think the look is awesome too but I really cannot see why any woman would be scared of wearing heels with shorts any more than they would to wear them with a skirt.

What is has to do with you is that your position assumes she doesn't want to wear shorts with heels.

Whether you are right or wrong is irrelevent.

What's important is the principle of extending the benefit of the doubt to other people. It creates healthier relationships and generates more love. I'm by no means a perfect in it's execution either, but that doesn't diminish the validity of my message.

All i asked for was examples or pics of women in heels and shorts , all i wanted was to show my wife that the look is ok. iam not forcing her into anything. some women feel more comfortable knowing that other people are doing the same thing. You gonna tell me u never asked ur wife to wear something that she did it just for u?

give me more heels

All i asked for was examples or pics of women in heels and shorts , all i wanted was to show my wife that the look is ok. iam not forcing her into anything. some women feel more comfortable knowing that other people are doing the same thing. You gonna tell me u never asked ur wife to wear something that she did it just for u?

99% of the time - - no

The 1% I did lead to her telling me "If you like them so much - you wear them" and that lead me to discover I like heels.

Nope, never.

My wife was more than capable of making up her own mind whether she was comfortable wearing certain clothes or not. Pictures would not have helped at all because she would have said "those girls are younger/slimmer/tartier than I am."

She did wear some things she knew that I liked but she was wearing such items when I met her anyway.

I asked my wife to pose in heels and shorts and took a series of pictures of her, many years ago. She was gorgeous and she did it without question.
  • Like 1

Heels and shorts have a place in your wardrobe if you like the look. Today was a very warm afternoon with temps in the low 90's . I decided to wear a pair of shorts (men's) Docker's in kahki color with a Izod polo shirt in lilac and my new Naturalizer "Daquiri" heeled sandals with a 3-1/2" stacked heel in a color that matched my shorts. I looked in my full length mirror before I left, the look was alright, but I wished that my shorts had more of a fitted look than they were. They were a little baggy dut not so much as some men's shorts. I did have to make some stops I did not get any negative reaction to a guy out in heels and shorts. I did get some stares and maybe second glances, but that's the chance you take when your heels are fully exposed. Happy Heeling , bluejay

• 2 weeks later...