Been A Wile

HHFAN1

Hey guys been a wile since ive come on here :P long enough for me to forget my password :P

Anyway, i built up the confidence to throw on some heels and go for a wander :D Ive done it a couple times in the last week or so, but i work in an industrial estate and after i finish work its pretty quiet.

earlier tonight I put on my pleaser platform boots and my hoodie and went for a wander around the block. And OMG the feeling is addcitive, ive never been so close to other people before wile wearing heels, i was wearing a black hoodie my black work shorts and my work shirt, and my boots were in plain veiw for every one to see.

its pretty quiet about 6:30 at night but there was still a few people around. and every time i saw some one out front of a shop or a car drive past all i wanted to do was run. but i kept telling my self to hold my nerve and keep going like nothing is out of the ordanary.

a couple bus's went past me wile i was on the side of the road and i thought some one would be staring at me. but i didnt notice anyone staring at me wile i was walking, wich really made me feel better about it :)

Anyways im thinkin i need a pair of boot cut jeans to cover my boots :P

heres a pic of my boots :)

Posted Image

• Like 2

Be bloody careful. That is by far the very worse place for a guy to wear heels.

You only have to come across a small pack of knuckle heads when there is no one else around and you will probably be in serious trouble. The very best places to go are crowded shopping areas (believe it or not).

Actually, a deserted trading estate is probably the worse place for anyone to wear heels.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

What do people in the USA call a " trading estate?. (a mall?)

I'm going to guess that it is. Perhaps a strip mall? Need to find an English -> American rosetta stone so we can one day translate this exotic language.

(formerly known as "JimC")

No. It's a place where there are a lot of factories, warehouses and small industrial units. Not a mall of any description.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Those boots wouldn't happen to be Pleaser Delight 2023 would they? They look almost EXACTLY like mine :)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

Be bloody careful. That is by far the very worse place for a guy to wear heels.

You only have to come across a small pack of knuckle heads when there is no one else around and you will probably be in serious trouble. The very best places to go are crowded shopping areas (believe it or not).

Actually, a deserted trading estate is probably the worse place for anyone to wear heels.

I echo Dr.Shoe's concerns and advice.

I find the best places to wear my thigh boots is in large shopping areas, museums, libraries, concerts… The worst I have encountered is an occasional gaggle of giggly girls. Most of the people I encounter either (as JeffB says) are so wrapped up in their own stuff that they just don’t notice, or as others have observer, they just don’t care. In all the locations I go there are a lot of people but there is also a rich mix of people. I never expect to find “a small pack of knuckle heads” in enough isolation that they have the nerve to do anything.

By the wai I like the boots... don't hide them under jeans.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

No. It's a place where there are a lot of factories, warehouses and small industrial units. Not a mall of any description.

The term we would use is "Industrial Park." I would agree that industrial areas near an urban environment might be unsafe. However we have many industrial parks that are quite rural. For logistics reasons these are located near intersections of major Interstate highways, and some are quite isolated. There are no bands of thugs, simply because there is nothing else around, nothing to see or do. Everyone comes and goes in cars and at night these areas can be deserted. If one wishes to walk a long distance on hard blacktop or concrete surfaces and not be seen, it is a good place to go. It's certainly much safer than going to a shopping mall after hours.

That said, I'd encourage heelers to buy a pair of flare leg jeans with a bit longer inseam than normal and go to the crowdedest, busiest place they can find. When everyone's in a hurry, not one in a hundred will actually see what's right in front of their eyes. And the occasional positive social contact will outshine a month of walking alone at night.

Hey guys thanks for the advice :) I have to admit im extremely shy about going to a mall/shopping centre, Ive jus had an uncontrolable urge to wear my heels lately, the other thing i want to do i buy a new pair of heels i really want a pair of wedges :)

Those boots wouldn't happen to be Pleaser Delight 2023 would they? They look almost EXACTLY like mine :)

yes they are pleaser delight 2023's i love them there comfy and high lol,

Ive been trying to find a pair of boot cut jeans to wear with my boots but i cant find any, every pair of mens jeans i try on are to tight around the heel. i have a pair of baggy jeans that do cover them but they look silly.

Ive been in target and k mart a few times lookin for jeans and i try to work up the guts to have a look for a pair of womens boot cut jeans but I freak out and give up

Hi HHFAN1, Welcome back to the forum and good for you to have the guts to wear the shoes you like !! (though I had to agree to Dr Shoe's advice a year ago or so, which lead me to wear safely my boots in every crowded area instead of in deserted areas at dusk). Regards

Ive been trying to find a pair of boot cut jeans to wear with my boots but i cant find any, every pair of mens jeans i try on are to tight around the heel. i have a pair of baggy jeans that do cover them but they look silly.

Ive been in target and k mart a few times lookin for jeans and i try to work up the guts to have a look for a pair of womens boot cut jeans but I freak out and give up

To solve the jeans issue look into the other isle, check out girls jeans. AE has some extra long boot cuts.

Victoria's Secrete has boot cut up to 36 inch length and nice wide legs and nothing tells it's a women's jeans. I just love them since they fit much better than mans jeans with boots.

Darg

Edited by darg

thanks for the advice guys :) I tryed to go wash my car last night wile wearing my boots under my jeans, I drove past the car wash and it was packed so I thought ill go for a wander in a park i kno of thats well lit, sinced i wussed out at the car wash.. anyway i took a couple pics of my boots at the park and went to my gf's house. It got interesting thismorning, i woke up to my gf going through my phone looking at my pics, and there was the pics of my boots and a pic of my mary janes. she stuck the phone in front of me and asked why i was wearing heels. (now i kinda did this coz i wanted to tell her but i didnt have the guts to, so i figured if she saw the pix id have to tell her so I kinda threw my self in it) I told her that I liked to wear heels, and she asked if i liked to dress as a girl. I told her no i just like the heels (my heart was pounding a million mile and hour) she asked if they belonged to my female room mate, i said no and she jus laughed. at the time i didnt know if it was a good laugh or bad... anyways she has picked on me a lil bit. sayin im "a tad bit gay" but she says she still loves me even though i like heels :D she also promised me she wouldnt tell anyone else about it (but knowing her i think her gay best friend will find out) :P she has only seen my pics so far so I'll have to wear my heels around her one day just to see wat her reaction is now that she knows.. it was a bit of a confidence boost in a way, i feel better that she knos and i dont have to hide it around her so much. but I must admit it seemed better that she found out from a picture than me telling her. she has taken it as a bit of a joke, so ill have to see wat she does when im in heels around her. i jus need to find the right time :)

Wow you are burning steps one after another. Very good !! Now you are not alone anymore when you go out in heels... The best (or the hardest for some) is coming now : try to match proper guy outfits matching these heels. It seems you just secured a much better help than the mirror alone !

i woke up to my gf going through my phone looking at my pics

To me, the topic of you wearing high heels is far out-weighed by this statement. What the hell is your gf doing going through your phone while you are sleeping? Does she have major trust issues?

To me, the topic of you wearing high heels is far out-weighed by this statement. What the hell is your gf doing going through your phone while you are sleeping? Does she have major trust issues?

I have to agree with heelguy on this. Why would she be going through your phone?

She was probably just curious because of your waving her off when she got a fleeting glimps of a picture she couldn't quite tell what it was a picture of, which you didn't answer her question about. What were hiding from her, she asked herself? Now she knows!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If I missed my guess you intended that her curiosity would get the better of her. You really intended her to take a peek at you cellphone photos. Kudos to you for using her own curiosity to your advantage.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

im assuming she was goin through my pics because of the pic she caught a glimpse at the pic of my mary janes lol. the last couple days she has been saying to me how she loved me high heels and all :P she tryed to trick me into telling her gay friend about my heels lol. but apparently she wants to go out some where on sunday night, so im thinking depending where it is i might try showing her my heels if i feel confident enough

Great she knows at this point. You would have a tough decision to make if she objected to your heels. Many members here have stories of bad ends to relationships when their partner was against heels. It is probably something you won't be able to just stop doing, no matter how hard you try. I am lucky enough to be married to a high heel lover with over 400 pairs. She buys me heels and encourages me to wear them when appropriate. I have about 150 pair now myself and shave my legs and often wear toenail polish. Be careful to pay attention to the signs she gives you. Don't push it too far, too fast. If she gives you any negative signs or hesitation if you wear heels out with her, give her time to adjust. It can be quite a hard thing to wrap her mind around and get used to after a lifetime of programming by society.

• Like 2

HHFAN1- I agree with Dr. Shoe and Thighbootguy about the place, an industrial estate or industrial park, as not being the best place to wear heels...woman OR man! Your fears about wearing heels in crowded places wil be proven wrong as the exact opposite seems to happen. Like other have said th hustle-bustle of the crowd seems to insulate you. They are too busy with chit-chat, playing with gadgets, etc. that the vast majority of people you pass wil either not notice or not care. It is only when you come to a stop, like waiting at a pedestrian crosswalk for a traffic light to change or walking into a store where there is really any meaningful chance of anyone seeing you long enough and then commenting one way or another. People alone will say nothing negative as it is a rare creature indeed who will have the nads to say something ignorant or hurtful...people need an audience to shoot their mouth off. Trust me, trust US, when we tell you that you are going to wonder why you didn't start wearing your heels to crowded public places long ago. Shopping malls are excellent as are shopping districts in large and medium cities, restaurants, movie theatres, and of course, any type of GLBT club, are good places to wear your choice of heels with whatever you customarily wear. Give it some thought and then tell us what happens when you change where you wear your heels. HappyinHeels :santa_hat:

• 4 weeks later...

Omg I finally told her :) were going out some where tomorrow night and I'll show her my heels :) She laughed at 1st and asked if I was joking then told me it was ok I was being me :)

G'day, HHfan1, Hey, go for it, mate! Sounds like a golden opportunity to do some serious bonding and show her how confident you are! Remember, confidence is sexy! Be sure to wear shoes you can walk well in - don't try to impress her with heel height and then slip and make a fool of yourself. Be open, honest, and focus on HER, not on your shoes. Above all, relax and have a great time! Report back here afterward (with photos) and let us know how you fared. Good luck! Steve

gah she my gf got called into work so i couldnt go and show her my heels :( but she knows :)

how she found out was purely by acident, when she saw pic of me in heels in my phone a few weeks ago.

then, last night she found my shoe pics app last night and started asking questions.. she started with the usual are you gay do you have a foot fettish, i was really shy but she tryed to make me feel better about telling her..

she asked me why i liked heels and all i could say was i like the feeling of them and they look awsome :P then wat was cool we were on ebay at and she started lookin at heels lol was awsome to talk to some one about heels :)

anyways thats my bit of exitment for the moment lol

and jus before i finish up i have an obsession with platform wedges at the moment, I have to have a pair but i cant find any in my size DAMN MY BIGGER FEET im just a size 12 au 13us, but i can fit a size 11au 12us.. im wondering if i go a peep toe can i get into a 10 lol I LOVE THESE WEDGES

http://www.theiconic.com.au/Kortina-13716.html?wt_dp=au.display.rt.smantic.cont.ad&utm_source=sociomantic&utm_medium=rt&utm_campaign=au

hi all last night my gf finished work and called me asking me to come over and that she wanted to see my heels if i was ok to show her. this was about midnight last night and i was thinking it was perfect as all of her room mates would be in bed.

anyways i got to her house and grabed my bag out of the car that i keep my boots and my mary janes in.

walking towards her front door i was thinking wat are you doing and my heart was pounding. she answered the door and we went and chilled in her bedroom, after a wile of hanging around i pulled my heels out to show her, the look on her face when she saw my boots was funny lol. she was like omg there so high and they look so cool. and then she told me my mary janes were ugly lol so i wore my boots. and she kept saying " cant belive u can walk in those, i cant even walk in heels"

anyways it was the most amazing feeling to show some one my heels and have her compliment them :D i did feel like a giant standing next to her to lol. but im extatic that shes ok with me wearing heels, she says she wont encourage it by buying me heels but she dosnt have a problem with me wearing them :)

• 2 weeks later...