Women We LOVE . . . in HEELS!

Anita C.

Although when it comes to wearing very high heels, nobody can compare to Dolly Parton. Now if Shania Twain were to start wearing very high stiletto heels, she would replace Dolly as my first choice. :D

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 months later...

How about Jayne Mansfield. One of the first celebrities to realise how sexy mules could look. She nearly always wore them.

Anyone think of any earlier stars who wore them regularly? Maybe Marilyn Monroe.

Paul

As for me, it had to be Lois Neill, who played Lois Lane between 1953 and 1957 in the television show "The Adventures of Superman".

She was my very first crush. She is a beautiful woman and acted using a submissive feminine personality. Although she always wore high heel pumps on the show, they were only about 3" high. I truly believe that she is the reason why I developed a fetish for high heel pumps.

To see three photos of her, click on this http://www.pmpnetwork.com/noel_neill/. The top color photo is from the 1990's. The black & white photo is from the late 1940's. And the lower color photo is from the mid 1950's when she starred on the Superman television show.

There is also a PLAY link if you want to hear an interview with her.

Ain't she a cutey? I think so.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

hi all!! dipping back into 60's TV vaults you had several beautifully booted FEMALE VILLIANS on "BATMAN" and even a few sidekicks to the MALES. then again during 70's/80's there were (mainly) booted babes SUZANNE PLESCHETTE (sorry if name's mispelled) from "Bob Newhart Show", SUSAN SULLIVAN from "Falcon Crest", and of course CHER from her own variety show doing a segment where she comes home and starts chatting about whatever while heading to her couch, then after sitting down first thing seen is her pulling off :D footwear mainly under trousers/jeans from her mostly booted feet while rare full views especially if zippered. then again no matter how old a western or military flick is made to appear as, you still up seeing all the lovely ladies in the current boot styles.

Boots Rock!!!!

The movie that really did it for me (very early on) was Arabesque which MAY have starred Sophia Loren, but there was one scene where she was sensually pulling on over-the-knee stilletto boots of some light blue or white shade (hey, it's been a long time) in front of one of the main men in the movie. :(:D

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I never heard of Jennifer Ellison. But that picture that is posted of her here is fantastic. I think she may have the perfect figure ...... her curves are so smooth. I also like the fact she is wearing stiletto heels, but I don't like the looks of snakeskin. And as for those padlocks, I would prefer they perform some purpose (suck as locking the shoes on the foot) rather than ornamental.

As for movie Arabesque, there are some photos at http://www.geocities.com/swcomer/cloak_and_dagger/arab.html

• 1 month later...