Women We LOVE . . . in HEELS!

Anita C.

I'd like to propose starting a topic of women we love who wear High Heels. Qualifications: They MUST be a person everyone recognizes - example: We all know & love Ms. Laurie-people new to the site do not. OK? To get things rolling I'd like to mention the following women: 1) Elizabeth Montgomery-"Bewitched" TV 2) Barbara Eden-"I Dream Of Jeannie" TV 3) Diana Krall - musician 4) Betty Page - 50s' pin-up Ok, now! Let's hear of all those delightful ladies who wear 'Heels! A BONUS if they wear STILETTOS because it's MY thread . . . dammit! :( OH! If you'd like to tell us WHY they are worthy in your eyes PLEASE DO SO!!!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Victoria Posh Spice Beckham, Liz Hurley, Nicole Kidman, SJP, Mariah Carey: all addicted to heels. Liz Montgomery was good in heels, but she only wore with prevailing fashion and therefore doesn't count as much as the above IMO.

Odd that nobody as yet has mentioned J Lo . . . ? Beyonce is such a class act. I saw her on the Tonight Show, resplendant in Stilettos, perfect Hair & make-up . . . she was FLAWLESS! Even her back up singers were in Stilettos & corsets! I'm impressed!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I was also meaning to mention Kylie Minogue too; however, I was in a department store passing through the TV dept. and a new pop video was running on a giant 42" LCD or Plasma screen. It was Kylie but her act was largely done bare foot rather than in heels. Mind you it was full of erotic intent, one does wonder about pop videos these days... /I

/I

I was also meaning to mention Kylie Minogue too; however, I was in a department store passing through the TV dept. and a new pop video was running on a giant 42" LCD or Plasma screen. It was Kylie but her act was largely done bare foot rather than in heels. Mind you it was full of erotic intent, one does wonder about pop videos these days...

/I

Well she is laying on a towel near a pool, so I guess that's why she is bare foot. But if you look closely next time you see the video, there is a pair of black stiletto's laying near her feet.

She obviously walked over to her position in them and slipped them off at the last moment. Either that, or she just wanted to make sure there were some nice heels in her video!

Posh Spice? Who's she? Some UK Bimbo? Not well known anywhere else! :(

Sang in what I think to be a second rate group.

Is second rate to her football-star husband.

Thinks she is the bees knees !

Xa

Well maybe so, but how can we judge if we haven't yet seen any pics? We've all seen pics of the other celebrities mentioned, but not of you. You can see a picture of me in my 5 1/2" stilettos under "Real Life Meetings" - click on "Rocky Horror Show". So howzabout one of you please High Surprise, either in heels only or in fuller drag? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!