Login Problems With New System

Hi folks... It has now finally come to light that there may be a tad of a bug with some users login passwords. I spent the entire evening testing this and working out what was wrong and what fixes it, and now have it sorted. If you are having problems logging it, no matter how many times you reset your password, and still get a login error, please email me directly.. My emails is p o s t @ h h p l a c e . o r g (Remove the spaces between all the letters) I need your username, and the password you want to use, but you MUST email me from the same email address you use here, so that I know its you. If you have also registered a new account in the last week or so, please provide the new username and email you have used, as this should speed things up... Also, please, please only email me once.... I will get back to you as soon as I can, but repeated "have you done it yet" or duplicate emails cause confusion and slow things down.. I will email you back the minute I have reset it for you.. Thanks for your patience, I know this is a pain in the arse for the few that are having this problem, but we should have you back on-track shortly..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 3 months later...

I went through the password reset utility and received a failure message, but I received an e-mail anyway, which allowed me to reset my password, so here I am!

Two other errors worth noting:

1. My avatar fails to show. I've gone through the crop adjustment, and it still fails. Could be it's set to something less than 100x100 pixels. If so, that's an easy change.

2. I can't find the feature which allows me to view pages in reverse chrono order. Having the oldest post pop up isn't fun, and not being able to reset the order is a huge turn-off.

ETA: The inability to display threads in RCO is particularly problematic for longer threads, such as the 960+ post threads like the one kneehighs did.

Edited by kikepa

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

1. I can see your avatar, so I expect that you figured this one out. 2. With the new software, you can't alter post order within a topic. Old news at this point. Why not just click on the last page of the topic.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

ETA: The inability to display threads in RCO is particularly problematic for longer threads, such as the 960+ post threads like the one kneehighs did.

i prefer last post at the top but fortunately there forum software has a feature that is possibly even better than this. Clicking the dot or star to the left of the thread title takes you to the most recent unread post in that thread.