Go away new "style" heel

Amanda

The new style bendy heels

http://www.alexandermcqueen.co.uk/womenswear/womens-shoes/AAG,en_GB,sc.html

I don't like them, I hope they are a short lived fad. Platforms are plaguing shoe designs just now as well. I was browsing in a highstreet retailer the other day and a woman told me to my astonishment and in no uncertain terms that anything with a 4+ inch heel has to have a platform otherwise it's simply too high!.

And I was so pleased to see current trends had been in my favor for sometime. I'll just have to buy more shoes before it becomes impossible..

(Any excuse lol)

The new style bendy heels

http://www.alexandermcqueen.co.uk/womenswear/womens-shoes/AAG,en_GB,sc.html

I don't like them, I hope they are a short lived fad. Platforms are plaguing shoe designs just now as well. I was browsing in a highstreet retailer the other day and a woman told me to my astonishment and in no uncertain terms that anything with a 4+ inch heel has to have a platform otherwise it's simply too high!.

And I was so pleased to see current trends had been in my favor for sometime. I'll just have to buy more shoes before it becomes impossible..

(Any excuse lol)

I really like the styling of the "Black Satin Horned Sandal" but the curve of the heel scares me because of my particular situation. Otherwise it is a beautiful shoe and with a usual stiletto heel I would definitely buy it.

I tend to agree about 4+ needing a plat. I can handle a five-inch heel, but any higher it needs a plat.

Thanks for posting.

E

• 3 months later...