found these extreme heels for sale on EBay

shedevil

• 3 months later...

Can't say I care for that style. Seems unnecessarily hard to walk in, not very rounded like those great vintage fetish heels. If anyone knows where I can find heels like those, let me know! Other than (Burlesque Blue)

Can't say I care for that style. Seems unnecessarily hard to walk in, not very rounded like those great vintage fetish heels. If anyone knows where I can find heels like those, let me know! Other than (Burlesque Blue)

About nowhere. I talked with some manufacturers and nobody wants to make them. La Piazza had some great vintage-like design but seems they're dead.

Burlesque Blues seem to be nice but ... the overall shape and proportions aren't exactly perfect.

For some months I'm planning to create those by myself. Take a look at the thread http://www.hhplace.org/topic/18060-going-to-create-high-heels-by-myself/

I'm planning a version with and one without plateaus. In post #50 I show the most current state of the digital model.

However I'm currently in talk with one more manufacturer. Possibly they can make them.

...La Piazza had some great vintage-like design but seems they're dead...

I don't think they are dead. Unless dead can answer emails... It seems they only do made-to-order now.

Apart from that, good luck with your project. As you can tell from my avatar, I'm a huge fan of these vintage styles.

Edited by toto1

I don't think they are dead. Unless dead can answer emails... It seems they only do made-to-order now.

Apart from that, good luck with your project. As you can tell from my avatar, I'm a huge fan of these vintage styles.

They couldn't answer mine. So for me it seems they're dead. Wrote them a bunch of mails (2 different addresses, via contact form and directly) and they never wrote back.

Fortunately they don't ship to the UK either. I think they're gross!

Dont even know where to begin...You seem to be the main reason this forum just trudges along, never living up to it's ability to at least be a social outlet. Website site team, staff and moderator should not be any where near your avatar. Just dont see as you are capable of a civil thought much less a tounge.

Reaffirmed my thinking of just reading in the shadows and avoiding that kind of nonsense, the web has enough of that. It sure dose not belong where acceptance is much more important than not appearing super fasihonable.

• 4 weeks later...

Careful there Bunny..... You'll get yourself a couple of warning points for giving your opinion to that dude. Seems pointed comments are only accepted when given out by the select few.

I even received a private messeage from a moderator saying I had no right to complain.

(removed pm)

You have to love that kind of moderating....

Edited by Shafted
Removed content containing private message

There is definitely a pecking order within the " Mod Squad". And, you do have to be very careful when voicing your opinion. On the whole, our regulators really do a very good job with keeping things sorted and on track. However, when it comes to postings that they might presume to tweak their nose or ruffle their feathers the slightest, they will "let you know" who has the power and will smash your finger should they believe a poster is not paying them due defferance. So while you can disagree, best be careful with whom you disagree.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It really is okay to disagree with the website team, but it should be done with some tack. Vulgar name calling on open forums will be dealt with swiftly as will breaking posting rules. Both of these were violated on two different occasions. The poster already had 2 warnings and breaking our privacy policy regarding personal messaging was the last straw.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

urgh a beautiful design ruined with that pointy sole :(

I remember somewhere there's a online shop selling these too. However at the moment I have no clue where to find it.

Not that the shoes are unattractive, just a bit odd.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.