Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Hi everyone, some of the veteran members may remember me. I posted on here years ago (2009), but after awhile I eventually left. There are a few reasons for this, and if anyone is interested feel free to ask. Anyways, the reason I came back is because I got an email from the website wishing me happy birthday. So I checked out the forum once again and I found myself missing posting on here. I'm no stranger to forums and the communities involved (mostly for video games). Anyways, I don't really expect anyone to remember me (I have a terrible memory myself lol) so no worries on that regard. I just figured since it's been so long I should reintroduce myself. I still love wearing heels, and I am in a serious relationship with a girl who is eager to explore the feminine side of me. I'm looking forward to discussing all things high heels again. :unsure: Outside of that I'm still a huge gamer. I love reading comics. I picked up skateboarding over a year ago. And I'm in school to get a major in music composition. Although, I'd like to work as a recording engineer. ~sam~

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the "welcome back"s! Sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner. Still gettin into the habit of coming back to this forum more often. @SleekHeeks: Oh yeah, they got software to automatically remove that stuff. =P @newheels: Awesome. Do you play shooters? (CS, Halo, TF2, etc.) @crotchhiboots: Oh nice. I've seen that you can do that when I watch my friends play but I haven't played a sandbox game since GTA4. I'm anxiously awaiting for GTA5. @johnieheel: Thanks mang!

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

@newheels: Awesome. Do you play shooters? (CS, Halo, TF2, etc.)

Not much sorry, mostly play simulators, mmorpgs and such, lately i play Heroes of Newerth. If i play fps i usually play Battleground Europe.

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

I, too, am very much into comic books (mainly Batman; currently reading through the entire story arc, taking a break cos my tablet broke), video games, and heels. Nothing more manly than wearing 5" heels and playing FIFA haha! Welcome back Samcar455!

• Like 1