30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer wearing?

• Stockings
    • Pantyhose

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with JeffB. I find pantyhose to be very comfortable, can wear all day with no problems at all. With a garter/suspender belt you have to make sure that the bumps do not show (so you are not going to wear something tight).

I would suggest to try Leggs; they are reasonable and you can make your own decision.

It's all about the heel!

I prefer pantyhose myself, though honestly I have never worn stockings. I was introduced to pantyhose long before I started publicly heeling. I had a job that required long hours on my feet and my girlfriend at the time recommended that I try control top pantyhose. Though reluctant, I gave them a try and loved them. As a guy they really helped my back and gave me phenomenal support in vital areas. I still wear pantyhose or thicker tights under my clothes even when not heeling if I am going to be on my feet for long periods.

Style is built from the ground up!

HappyFeat Me too, I can recommended control top pantyhose. They´re certainly very nice too wear a pair of hose like this when you have to do a whole day up on your feet standing. I wore them for the first time when I was to a trade show. Had to be up on my feet most of the day for the wole week. A colleague to me recomended me trying them. She had been using them for years.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just put in another order for more Solidea Namoi 70 from legluxe.com.

I can wear the 70's all day 12 -16 hours without a problem.

http://www.legluxe.com/support_socks.php?item=300&cat=218

These are actually support hose. BUT they are not your mothers support hose (unless she wears Solidea).

They are very comfortable, stay in place and at the end of the day my leggs donot hurt as much.

--Brandy

As for everyday wear I absolutely ADORE Cannon Mills 3D opaque tights and Preven>T's support semisheer hosiery. I tried Comfilon's but they are expensive and don't last as much as the 3D and Preven>T's. I Have some pairs of 3Ds that have lasted in use for more than 2 years. For winter/loungewear my biggest favourite is Capezio.