Nini's Style

It's simple. Great shoes or food for a couple of months?

You could always get a replica version.

I'd go for those in black or just about any color, but I'd have to look for replica's or similar too. Doesn't even have to have red soles.

Loving the Daf's! Dont be discouraged from buying replicas. I bought my girlfriend a pair of turquoise CL Bianca knock offs for $90 online. She has worn both and cant tell the difference unless shes got the shoes right next to each other ready to closely examine. She wants a pair of Dafs, and I think I may take this route as well. I had a friend buy herself some replicas Dafs for $80 online and she was so happy with them, she literally wore then for 2 days straight, even fell asleep in them. I have held plenty of them in my hands and they were, once again, almost indistinguishable. I just find no reason for a pair of shoes to be that much because they have a dudes name on them.

With such a small womans frame, those shoes look .. They just look like cinder blocks strapped to her feet. TOO BIG. If thats the perspective they are looking to give, great, they succeeded. All that chunk below her feet make her legs look very short.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pierre - lovely shoe pictures, thanks for posting. DAFs are tall, sexy and classy without looking like stripper platforms. Great find.

I'm still desperate for a pair of these shoes! I wouldn't even consider knock-off's. Personally I can tell the difference straight away. CL's are absolutely perfect! :pulsingheart: