N. Canton HEEL MEET

johnieheel

Its time to put together another spring heel meet in canton ohio. I have been really busy in the embroidery shop but am going to take time out for a little fun. Soooo for anybody who is interested, please let me know the best time and day. Thank you johnieheel.:unsure:

real men wear heels

Johnie, It's a great idea to get together again. Our heelmeets in Canton have been fun in the past and I've enjoyed meeting other people with similar interests. Ruby Tuesday's is a well-run restaurant there, and I'd love to join you again. My trouble is that I'm overprogrammed for May and June already. There aren't many Saturdays available, but go ahead and pick a weekend that suits you best, and I'll see if I can fit it in. Don't try to organize it around me. Do what's best for you and the rest of the group. Things should slow down in July. Almost every weekend is available. Steve

Steve63130, Your heelmeet was one of the very first I read about and am curious how many people came. While I can't make that I will always keep in mind your place in Granville, OH as I make periodic visits to Pennsylvania and it could be a nice place to stay instead of driving the 710 miles from Wis. to Pa. in one shot. I hope you all have a great one. So just how high will anyone go at Ruby Tuesdays?? HappyinHeels

Steve63130,

Your heelmeet was one of the very first I read about and am curious how many people came. While I can't make that I will always keep in mind your place in Granville, OH as I make periodic visits to Pennsylvania and it could be a nice place to stay instead of driving the 710 miles from Wis. to Pa. in one shot. I hope you all have a great one. So just how high will anyone go at Ruby Tuesdays?? HappyinHeels

Actually Happyinheels, I'm in Navarre Ohio, just south of Canton. Maybe we will try and make the meet around the fourth of july. Would be nice to see u there. We have a blast!!!:unsure:

real men wear heels

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, let's collaborate. You do all the work to arrange it, and I'll show up. HA HA! Looking forward to seeing you then, Johnie! I'll bring the missus if she's not busy. Bring your gal, too. Hope to meet her. Who else wants to join us? Steve

I'll pencil it on the schedule, but historically, the customers of my work place have this tendency to create havoc around holiday weekends, which means I'll probably be working until 5:00 AM on Saturday at minimum. Would love to make it, but don't add me to a head count. Won't know until day before.

Then it is set! I'll do all the work and all you just show up. Please take note with no offence but this is a heel meet for men as men in heels and women that want to wear whatever they want as long as it is respectable. Sorry guys, no skirts, make-up or cross-dressing. Thank you in advance for understanding.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

Johnie, No one else has committed to attend the heel meet in Canton, July 7. I'm wondering if there is no interest or just that we picked a bad date for those who might attend. I suggest we officially postpone the event, perhaps till fall. Maybe we'll get more interest when it's cooler and guys can wear boots. Also there will be more boots in the stores when we go shoe shopping. What do you think? Steve

Johnie,

No one else has committed to attend the heel meet in Canton, July 7. I'm wondering if there is no interest or just that we picked a bad date for those who might attend. I suggest we officially postpone the event, perhaps till fall. Maybe we'll get more interest when it's cooler and guys can wear boots. Also there will be more boots in the stores when we go shoe shopping. What do you think?

Steve

Would love to catch up with you two, but all I can do right now is bump this post back up the list. Any more I can't schedule anything with the way work is going. All I can say is that I'm still working - - - - -

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of a heel meet (relatively) close to my home, but would prefer another venue othe than Canton, which I did last year. How about Chicago? Or Cincinatti?

I like the idea of a heel meet (relatively) close to my home, but would prefer another venue othe than Canton, which I did last year. How about Chicago? Or Cincinatti?

Now Cincinnati I could consider as I go there more often. Might I suggest Kenwood Mall on I71. There is a wonderful Italian place right there. Might be a good location. There is also a DSW farther up 71 in Blue Ash area. Just a couple miles from Kenwood Mall.

Question is - - Are there folks who would benefit from having Cincinnati as a location for a meet other than myself.

Edited by Heelster

Canton on July 7 is out for me, now. I've made other plans for that day since the response to the proposed heel meet was nil. If you want to plan a meet in Cincinnati, go ahead. Pick a date and a venue and announce it. You just might get some response. You never know. Good luck! Steve