New Here

Hi, as I said I'm new here so it is only polite to introduce myself properly. I am a trans lady of a "certain" age, I won't be drawing a pension any time soon, but neither will I be dashing off to school ~ OK so I'm in my 50's. While I am interested in all aspects of fashion, I do have a particular weakness for shoes, and of course to be worthy of that title they have to have high heels.

I don't want to break any rules but as a cross dresser I could be considered by some as some one who is both a man and a woman I wonder which forum I should be posting in? for this forum I intend to stay stricktly within my persona as Paula and choose to be treated as a lady at all times, I am a regular blogger and will give a link to my blog as soon as I am allowed to.

I don't want to break any rules but as a cross dresser I could be considered by some as some one who is both a man and a woman I wonder which forum I should be posting in? for this forum I intend to stay stricktly within my persona as Paula and choose to be treated as a lady at all times, I am a regular blogger and will give a link to my blog as soon as I am allowed to.

Unless you have completely transitioned, it's probably safer to post in for the guys. Honesty goes a long way here. Hello and welcome.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Unless you have completely transitioned, it's probably safer to post in for the guys. Honesty goes a long way here. Hello and welcome.

I see what you are saying but if Paula identifies as female and lives as such then I feel we should respect her gender identification.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I see what you are saying but if Paula identifies as female and lives as such then I feel we should respect her gender identification.

Believe me I do. I'm only saying this because of what has happened in the past. The big problem at that time was that the CD/TG members took over the girls forum until there were no more genetic girls. This is not going to happen again. I think that Dr. Shoe has set a great example of how a transgendered individual should conduct themselves on this forum.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Unless you are a natural born woman,.....

Under current legislation that should also include those who have fully completed M>F transition and are legally recognised as women. Such a person should have no need to mention that they are TS in a forum like this or in most other places for that matter.

That doesn't alter the rest of the argument. Anyone who is still legally male, regardless of how they present or dress is still male and according to forum rules may not claim to be female. That's purely a matter for Tech and his team - if you don't like the rules, nobody is forcing you to join.

I have been living as a female for well over a year. All my health records indicate that I am female*, HMRC know me as female and know one at work has ever met the male me. I even have a male partner. If anyone (other than a genetic female) has the right to say "I am female" then it's me but I am quite happy to have the "I am Male" tag. Why? Because it's the rule. The problem is, if we allow post-ops the female tag, we should allow non-ops. If we allow non-ops then we should allow pre-ops. If we allow pre-ops then we should allow FTVs, if we allow FTVs then we should allow part-timers. If we allow part-timers then we have to allow occasional dressers. If we allow them then skirt wearers have to be allowed as well... Oh yes, welcome to the forum BTW! :unsure: *The pathology lab rang my GP in a panic to tell him that my testosterone levels were extremely high and that I should make my way to the hospital for further tests ASAP. He told them that I am a non-op transexual and not to worry. They are below average for a man.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I was curious how you would respond to this Dr. Thanks for the insight!

Chris

Doc is absolutely spot on... Its about setting a boundary, and keeping it fair, in order to keep things simple.

This is not a Cd/Tv/TG website, and as such, content on those matters is not welcome here. (Note I said CONTENT)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to taking a full part in some discussion, and sharing with some fellow enthusiasts. I'm glad I asked the question, as I would hate to offend anyone.

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to taking a full part in some discussion, and sharing with some fellow enthusiasts. I'm glad I asked the question, as I would hate to offend anyone.

I think you will find this site is used by a very tolerent bunch. Rules are rules and I understand the Mods decision making. You can see that it is possible to have the 'I'm a man' tag on here but clearly there are some on here who have it but in my opinion, I would never consider as such if I were to meet them. If you are a woman in everything except the scientifically biological reality then I will always consider you as you wish, no different to any other female member of this site.

I admire your honesty it would have been so easy for you to register as female and say nothing.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.