Hello All, I am a 33y/o male from London and love wearing high heels. I was told about this sight by a fellow member whilst chatting to him in another shoe chat room (his name has slipped me! so sorry if your reading this :( ) I like the sound of these meets you hold, they sound like fun. How often do they take place and what goes on at them? I look forward to speaking with you guys soon many thanks steve

The best way to find out about them is to read the threads in the real life meetings and shopping forum. Basically we visit shoe shops, visit pubs, eateries, buy shoes, chat, maybe some places of interest eg Museums, swap or buy shoes form each other. Most of us wear a variety of heels but you don't have to if you don't want. Hope you can make it along sometime. Check out the forum above for details.

Hello LondonMaleInHighHeels! Let me be the first to welcome you to the High Heel Meeting Place megaforums! To find out all about our Heel-Meets, go down the index of sections and click on to "Real Life Meetings". That will tell you about forthcoming meetings, but will also give you descriptions and members accounts of previous meetings held in recent months and years. They are all most interesting and enjoyable! The last one for this year is coming up at Birmingham on Saturday 29th November. Already about eight members from various parts of the UK are expected. Come and join us! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi LondonMaleInHighHeels! Welcome! Yes it was me you met in the F&S chat last saturday night. I said we are a friendly group of people helping each other with tips and advice and for a change we meet each other too in the heelmeetings. I look forward to what you have to say. Robert