Toe Cleavage (pumps with very low-cut toes)

Heelfan

Regarding low-cut pumps that reveal "toe cleavage" (only 1 vote allowed):  

494 members have voted

1. 1. Regarding low-cut pumps that reveal "toe cleavage" (only 1 vote allowed):

• I like "toe cleavage" pumps that slip-slap-slip-slap
    • I like "toe cleavage" pumps that must be snug-fitting
    • I like pumps that cover the toes, but slip-slap-slip-slap
    • I like pumps that cover the toes and must be snug-fitting

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute monster break through. I showed my wife some red heels with cleavage, she adored them, I bought them for her, and she said "arnt you buying any for yourself?". " you can wear then at home , I wont mind any more"............Im not asking questions, go with the swing as the saying goes, needless to say, the first time was this morning, still wearing my 4in heels

I know Bordellos have a line of shoes that reveals a good amount of cleavage, nicknaming the line itself the "Teeze" line. I should know; I had a pair :smile: Know I said this story countless times before (and have it posted on my blog), but I wore the ones below to a high school play at the school I graduated from. Almost instantly became the envy of my little circle of friends. It was amazing! And the shoes reveal So much cleavage, too. The only thing is that they run small, so for a guy like me, these shoes will be limited to very special occasions only (or when I feel like it :wave:. But it's not gonna stop me from getting a glittery blue pair ;o

post-5877-133522968361_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522968366_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522968368_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For as long as I can remember I have loved pumps with toe cleavage, especially slingbacks with a four-inch heel. The only drawback is that they do not dangle is well as conventional pumps. But in my experiences with dangling, when the shoe drops off of my toes, someone eager to replace it always appears.

• 6 months later...

For as long as I can remember I have loved pumps with toe cleavage, especially slingbacks with a four-inch heel. The only drawback is that they do not dangle is well as conventional pumps. But in my experiences with dangling, when the shoe drops off of my toes, someone eager to replace it always appears.

I'm here for you if it falls off.

Dangling. Do woman know that is sexy or does that form of teasing just

Come naturally?

Dangling. Do woman know that is sexy or does that form of teasing just

Come naturally?

As I would also be guilty of it, I would say most women aren't even thinking about it like that. It's an activity similar to twiddling one's thumbs.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

You are so right! I'm a shoe dangler and there is definitely an art to pushing the envelope and dangling just to the point of losing your shoe. And since this is Super Bowl week, sometimes a reciever drops a pass...and sometimes I drop a shoe! E is correct that dangling a slingback is not as easy as a conventional pump, but it's fun nonetheless. I, too, have had gentlemen offer to replace my shoe when I've dropped one. They appear out of thin air! And you know they've been watching....and hoping!

As for toe cleavage, my DH is a real fan. He rates my shoes on the "cleavage factor". He says it's a real turn-on to see beautiful shoes and toe cleavage.

Here's a photo he took some time ago of me modeling a pair of Mary Janes with some seriousl cleavage!

Have a great day everyone!

post-17953-0-27136000-1359558305_thumb.j

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

I inherited my love of heels from my mom, and got my first pair as a sophomore in high school. At the time she had

several pairs of pumps with toe cleavage and they looked fantastic on her. I was not yet up to her size so I n ever

wore any of hers. I still love toe cleavage and have several pairs of pumps that show the "pretty part of my toes,"

not that any part of my foot or toes are unattractive. Some have said that there is a tendancy to walk out of a tc,

but I have never experienced that, even though I wear only one shoe and use crutches. I recently bought two pairs

ot peep-toes with a platform of about 2 inches and a heel of 6 inches; and was surprised and pleases that one pair

has some toe cleavage along with the peep hole. Another benefit of toe cleavage is that they dangle very well off

of the end of my toes which is something that I always have enjoyed. i think that toe cleavage with a four-inch heel

and slingback is extremely alluring.

What, no pics? glad you added no part of your foot or toes is unattractived. So do you have to adjust your crutc he's for the heels you wear?

What, no pics?

glad you added no part of your foot or toes is unattractived.

So do you have to adjust your crutc he's for the heels you wear?

I have forearm crutches custom made in a length for me in a four inch

heel. Otherwise I use adjustable aluminum underarm's.