show your heels out or feel bad about wearing them

Rick24

Rick.. I honestly couldnt give a rats-a about women criticizing me for what I wear due to the woman whom I love and live with being 100% supportive of what I choose to do. Not in just what I wear, but the goals in life that I do have. If some woman has a problem with what I wear, its THEIR problem, not mine. I will go about my day and couldnt care less.

• Like 2

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

There's 3 people in the worls who's opinion is important to me. Thats the mrs and my 2 kids and the've accepted it and the rest can so to speak stuff it :unsure:

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I would assume things are very different from Rick's perspective: younger and most likely not yet found his ideal match. Of course he would care more about what women think. I have to jump on the ilikekicks and freshinheels bandwagon since I am married, and my wife's approval is really all that matters to me. But I do empathize with Rick and others that have yet to find their match and have to deal with the dating scene and their love of heels at the same time. That can be a challenging place to be, for sure. Probably some supportive responses from the non-hitched crowd here might be more appropriate. :unsure:

marrying or having a girlfriend , I have little time for that, and there is just something I don't like about it, but wearing heels in public and some snobby women giving me looks and saying bad things about me, what do you do about that throw a bucket of water over them to teach them not to be rude to people.

marrying or having a girlfriend , I have little time for that, and there is just something I don't like about it..

I was the same way not even a year ago. Wasnt looking, was just working and saving as much as I could.

..but wearing heels in public and some snobby women giving me looks and saying bad things about me, what do you do about that throw a bucket of water over them to teach them not to be rude to people.

You have 2 choices.

1.) Heckle the Heckler.

2.) Strut/Walk away.

Im going to speak with a free tongue here and will probably ' upset ' some of the women..

Its one thing when a woman disapproves of someone elses attire. Its another when they heckle.

*IF* they heckle, its obvious they are either shallow or a demeaning type of person, just what every guy wants in a woman, right? They speak for themselves. The Unwise thing to do would be to heckle them back as there will always be some macho idiot to stand up for them.

I would assume things are very different from Rick's perspective: younger and most likely not yet found his ideal match. Of course he would care more about what women think.

Sorry never checked you're age and offcourse that makes things different.

And it's easy from my point off view to say just be yourself.

But you're young you have plenty off time to find a mrs that can accept you

for who you are.

Just go with the flow and see what happens.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Hi, I proudly wear heels, I even flaunt them at times... I don't find women disapprove, only a very few do, I get lots of compliments on my legs/heels from many women and some men. Those that disapprove keep it pretty quiet but I can still tell. The few times I have been dissapproved of by a woman I have played to the gallery so to speak. I think its fair to say that in these cases I have always out-heeled the disapprover, so I'll cross her/their path deliberately, sit opposite, cross my legs in their direction, demonstrate my unconditional comfort and ability in the clothes I choose to wear. This way they know that I don't recognise any of their disapproval. I have never had any women openly speaking out-loud to the room/ yelling abuse etc.. I think that older women (10-15yrs older than me) are most likely to disapprove, younger are more open minded. Cheers Heel-Lover

I really don't care what other people think about what I'm wearing. Yes it does seem to come with age when you realise you only have a certain time on this earth and it shouldn't be wasted trying to please everyone. If anyone verbally disapproves of me they had better be perfectly dressed and presented or I will accept their standards and openly critique their fashion appearance as they have done to me. I have no issue with people disapproving and having different views to mine but be impolite and I will expose them for the narrow minded person they are. I often see people and think their dress sense doesn't suit but I would not be disrespectful and look at them in a bad way or say anything to them, it's just not right.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

... wearing heels in public and some snobby women giving me looks and saying bad things about me, what do you do about that throw a bucket of water over them to teach them not to be rude to people.

Women wearing heels sometimes get that same snobby reaction too - a hundred of those are cancelled out by one nice smile.

If you like it, wear it.

Women wearing heels sometimes get that same snobby reaction too - a hundred of those are cancelled out by one nice smile.

This is so true. At first I had to deal with a bit of this, but as people come to know me or know of me their opinions change.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I never feel bad about wearing shoes. I mean, really! It's no big deal. If anything, I've gotten compliments from time to time about my footwear, so it's all good. At the end of the day, you have to be secure enough not to care what perfect strangers think.

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Rick- Show them off!! Wear them out! I wear my heels with skinny jeans, short shorts, skirts, etc all the time and never run into any problems at all! Don't be shy, it is so much fun being young and secure with yourself!

I guess I'd be that 'glimmer of hope' that no one else would be able to understand. I am also in the boat that Rick is in, fearing ridicule in all the wrong ways from people I would Never expect it from. That's what stops me from heeling at the college sometimes, although it's where everyone could and should start off their days of heeling and find that support and "backbone" in the form of friends. Nonetheless, on those rare days I do go out in heels, I make sure to never give the "haters" their time and disapprovers my eyes. I stand and walk confidently as if it should be the absolute norm of the world, in the most 'guy'-ish wear possible (although I see that changing in the future). My advice to You is to just think of heeling as your attempt at changing the world and what they see fit instead of what already fits to the world. Course, it's not gonna happen over time, so give it a go. After awhile and before you know it, the next guy you see will be working their stuff in the highest footwear possible. And when that day comes...that guy will probably be me :unsure:

Formally "HHDude"

We think a bit alike, but your on a more ' grand ' scale then I am.

I guess I'd be that 'glimmer of hope' that no one else would be able to understand.

I am also in the boat that Rick is in, fearing ridicule in all the wrong ways from people I would Never expect it from. That's what stops me from heeling at the college sometimes, although it's where everyone could and should start off their days of heeling and find that support and "backbone" in the form of friends.

Nonetheless, on those rare days I do go out in heels, I make sure to never give the "haters" their time and disapprovers my eyes. I stand and walk confidently as if it should be the absolute norm of the world, in the most 'guy'-ish wear possible (although I see that changing in the future).

Im fortunate enough that people whom know me have no issues at all with what I wear.

My advice to You is to just think of heeling as your attempt at changing the world and what they see fit instead of what already fits to the world. Course, it's not gonna happen over time, so give it a go. After awhile and before you know it, the next guy you see will be working their stuff in the highest footwear possible. And when that day comes...that guy will probably be me :unsure:

I dont look it as ' changing the world '. The ' world ' is a mighty big place. I look at it as moreso of ' wearing what I wish to wear ' and leaving it in as simple a form as I can.

Baby steps my friend :mecry:

-ILK

do you feel bad for wearing what you want or do you wear what you want outside without a care in the world, even if women try and put you down for being yourself,:unsure:

Hey Rick! No one can put down your "self". That's a myth and false belief. Yourself and your desire to wear heels are inherently unconditionally magnificent. People and my guess is women in your life have mistakingly passed onto you that your desires to be your "self" are only okay as long as they meet their stereotypes for what is appropriate.

Well you know what, things are different now. Your desires deserve the best possible support to manifest them that you can give. It's not like someone can enter your brain and press a button that commands you to feel bad. Once you recognize that your desire to wear heels is unconditionally magnificent and inherently good, everything get's easier.

You always have a choice and no one else has the ability to make that choice for you.

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I don't associate with such narrow minded people. I even wear my heels around my male friends. They have learned that it doesn't make me any of a different person than the guy they new when they didn't know of my heels.

real men wear heels

kneehighs gets my Shakespeare trophy for the day. Anyone can try and bring you down just as anyone can cordially invite such a narrow mind to perform an anatomically impossible act! Use those heels to stomp some sense into others :unsure: HappyinHeels

• Like 1

kneehighs gets my Shakespeare trophy for the day. Anyone can try and bring you down just as anyone can cordially invite such a narrow mind to perform an anatomically impossible act! Use those heels to stomp some sense into others :unsure: HappyinHeels

I'll second that.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Rick-

Show them off!! Wear them out!

I wear my heels with skinny jeans, short shorts, skirts, etc all the time and never run into any problems at all!

Don't be shy, it is so much fun being young and secure with yourself!

I was on a date last weekend, both of us in heels and a lady in the vitamin shoppe commented that I was a little tall for whatever we were talking about. I lifted my pant cuff and she said lots of young guys are wearing skinny jeans with heels now. I knew this would happen in time. lol:wave:

• Like 1

real men wear heels

Hi...

I have 2 pairs of flat boots for out, heels for indoors to scared to go out in them...

Don't worry, courage comes with time. Read around the forums and discover how easy it really is for a guy to wear high heels in public. Many here are where you are right now and they overcame those fears.

• Like 1

do you feel bad for wearing what you want or do you wear what you want outside without a care in the world, even if women try and put you down for being yourself,:unsure:

I don't feel bad but I've been afraid until recently to openly wear heels. It was just pumping gas until I made the big move and wore 5" heels to DSW to shop for heels. No bad comments or looks, a couple of ladies smiled! It was liberating, unfortunately my wife doesn't approve, so I'll have to do it on the QT. :mecry:
  • Like 1

today was the first of a kind for me... i got soaked at the weekend when i was out, and i had over the knee boots with me and horts... had them on full display with my shorts and all was good, got no bad comments that i heard and i was parranoid as hell waiting for it to happen....

• Like 1

Congratulations, Jasper! Sounds like it went very well. Most outings have good results, as anyone who reads this board frequently can attest. Have fun, and don't worry about the occasional giggle. Steve

Congratulations, Jasper! Sounds like it went very well. Most outings have good results, as anyone who reads this board frequently can attest. Have fun, and don't worry about the occasional giggle.

Steve

Indeed, those same people that used to giggle in my presence are the same ones that are now really cool with it.

do you feel bad for wearing what you want or do you wear what you want outside without a care in the world, even if women try and put you down for being yourself, :-?

I wish I could say the latter but unlike some others here i do not have a significant other to say that you know what i don't care as long as i have so and so's love and blessing. Feel shamed when i do wear what i want.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I proudly wear heels, I even flaunt them at times...

I don't find women disapprove, only a very few do, I get lots of compliments on my legs/heels from many women and some men. Those that disapprove keep it pretty quiet but I can still tell.

The few times I have been dissapproved of by a woman I have played to the gallery so to speak. I think its fair to say that in these cases I have always out-heeled the disapprover, so I'll cross her/their path deliberately, sit opposite, cross my legs in their direction, demonstrate my unconditional comfort and ability in the clothes I choose to wear. This way they know that I don't recognise any of their disapproval.

I have never had any women openly speaking out-loud to the room/ yelling abuse etc..

I think that older women (10-15yrs older than me) are most likely to disapprove, younger are more open minded.

Cheers

Heel-Lover

My experiences mirror Heel-Lover's. I've had more compliments from women than from men, who seemed interested yet embarassed to approach me at the time. I don't wear women's clothes, just high-heeled shoes (mainly Oxfords). One woman (a professional) said she trusted me in heels more than her female colleagues as she knew I was wearing them for myself, & therefore less likely to be hiding something or sending a mixed message, which was something I'd never thought about before...

I usually go concealed under long jeans and wear a clunky less noticable type but someday want to wear a pointed pump stilletto out with jeans or pants that show the shoe...