Latex/rubber knee length boots

stevenc

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this - it's more a help question than a retail question, feel free to move this if a moderator feels it's in the wrong place.

I'm looking for some knee-length latex boots for my other half, in a size 6 if that makes any difference. I seem to only see one style, clearly from the same manufacturer because the photo is always the same, probably from China (not that that is a problem for me).

The only ones I can see for sale from a UK website are these,

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/seduce-2002-rubber-boot.html

Anyone have experience of these boots, or this company? Failing that, does anyone know where I can spend more for a reliable, made-to-measure service? I only like to buy once.

Thanks,

Steve.

They were distributed in the U.S. by Pleaser, in both ankle and knee-high styles. The price was probably half what that site shows, at least it was here. However, the rubber boots are no longer shown on the Pleaser web site nor do they seem to be generally available any longer. The Flair 2010 boots with a mini-platform are more comfortable and are still available, but they are not waterproof.

They were distributed in the U.S. by Pleaser, in both ankle and knee-high styles. The price was probably half what that site shows, at least it was here. However, the rubber boots are no longer shown on the Pleaser web site nor do they seem to be generally available any longer.

The Flair 2010 boots with a mini-platform are more comfortable and are still available, but they are not waterproof.

Thanks, they also came in a thigh length version which is equally unobtainable.

Seems latex boots are hard to find. Ideally I'd like the thigh length pair (they're not for me, for the other half) as featured in Marquis' "Rubber Nurses", but Marquis never got back to me when I initially enquired about 8 years ago :unsure:

I think I'll see if I can get these cheaper elsewhere.

Have you tried pennangalan? They have knee high and thigh high latex boots for sale. I've got a pair of thigh highs and the quality is pretty good, although for me the heel could be higher! :unsure:

http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?br=Rubber

Yes I had, but as you say the heel isn't that high :mecry: Ideally looking for a single-sole 5" heel.

Hadn't seen that one in my searches but she says the heel is too pointy, cheers though!

I've found a US seller of the 2002s that sells them for half the price. Might be worth it assuming P&P isn't too high, and I don't get stung too much for import duty.

Thanks, they also came in a thigh length version which is equally unobtainable.

Seems latex boots are hard to find. Ideally I'd like the thigh length pair (they're not for me, for the other half) as featured in Marquis' "Rubber Nurses", but Marquis never got back to me when I initially enquired about 8 years ago :unsure:

I think I'll see if I can get these cheaper elsewhere.

Got mine!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Got mine!

Really, I didn't have you pegged for being a latex/rubber type of gal Dr. Shoe.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Leatherworks of London do a pair of knee length and thigh length in rubber.l

There has been recent discussion about whether Leatherworks still exist. The consensis is that they don't and that the website is orphaned.