celeberities shoe sizes

mules4ever

http://www.lepra.org.uk/shoeauction/

has some celebrities' shoe sizes in the listing of items donated for a charity auction, but you'll have to plough through them all to pick out the high heel wearers amongst them.

http://it-smells.com/Explain/shoe-sizes.htm has a whole load listed, together with some offensive comments.

Can I ask, why do you want to know this, anyway? You're not a stalker or something, are you?! :(

Emma

Exactly Emma, I'm blowed if I can see any any possible reason or motive for knowing celebrities'shoe sizes, other than to be able to say "So what?" afterwards! I dunno! Perhapswe are missing something and Mules4ever could kindly explain(?). Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

It's not that boring. I mean if someone said Nicole Kidman was wearing 4" stilettos at the latest premier, one could also say "so what". So, to start off I can tell you that Nicole is size 8 UK, Posh spice is a 6 UK, and Suzie Perry is also a 6. I think Catherine Zeta Jones is a 7. Most of the super models have size 7 or 8 because they are tall.

• 2 weeks later...

Not always linked, but 95% of the time it's true. It's simple biomechanics of evolution. There's no point spending energy growing parts of the body larger than they need to be to perform their purpose. Except for the brain of course, They haven't answered that one yet!

I read somewhere that your foot is roughly the same length as your forearm. I'm not bendy enough to check though! I'm very glad I have small feet, especially reading some of the posts on here from guys who have trouble getting heels to fit.

If finding out celebrity shoesizes are your thing then a good source is EbayUSA . A look in the movie memorabelia section often throws up old costume props from old and recent films TV series worn by celebrities which show their sizes usually.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!