Back from the Wilderness

Hi all, Some of you won't remember me - on this site at least. I joned back in 2010 after having successful responses and viewing figures for my videos on youtube. (For those of you who don't know, i'm ukbabeinheels). I joined this site because I wanted to fulfil my obligation that I made on my outube profile - which was that I wanted to engage with my fans - constructively - and chat about our mutual interest which is high heels. Due to the community guidelines on HHplace.org, i thought this would be a mature place to chat, receive private messages etc and indeed it was. Sadly, I suffered a few issues in my personal life and stopped making videos and of course I stopped posting here. However times have changed 2 years later and I want to come back to the world of High Heels community bigger and better! I still have my love of high heels and I still want to show to the world m high heel collection and the heels I wear daily. In the next few weeks, i will upload new videos to m youtube account. I do not want to plug my videos too much as I know this is still frowned upon. What i do want to say is that I am back and i want to make a good contribution here - in terms of the discussions but also to give the users here a look at my pictures of me wearing my beloved high heels. I am also very open to PM for those that wish to ask questions and converse in a more private manner for whatever reason the may have. In terms of showing my face, I am still shy and my videos will still remain cleverly faceless. As far as HHplace.org is concerned, I still wish to remain faceless and will post pictures of me with my face hidden. I hope this does not contrevene any photo rules here - if they do then moderators please inform me and i will gladly and apologetically remove those pictures. I will also in the next few weeks make a flickr account with my pictures that are a little bit more provocative - again if posting this link will go against rules, then I will gladly give out the link in a PM if requested. I look forward to chatting with you all - gosh Ive missed chatting about and showing off my high heels. Happy easter to you all Pinky

Yeah, welcome back from me too. I, for one, remember you and am looking forward to some interesting discussions.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

In terms of showing my face, I am still shy and my videos will still remain cleverly faceless. As far as HHplace.org is concerned, I still wish to remain faceless and will post pictures of me with my face hidden. I hope this does not contrevene any photo rules here - if they do then moderators please inform me and i will gladly and apologetically remove those pictures.

I will also in the next few weeks make a flickr account with my pictures that are a little bit more provocative - again if posting this link will go against rules, then I will gladly give out the link in a PM if requested.

I look forward to chatting with you all - gosh Ive missed chatting about and showing off my high heels.

Happy easter to you all

Pinky

Welcome back Pinky...

As far as we are concerned, so long you dont show things that you wouldnt show in public, like your crotch, or other body parts that would otherwise get you arrested, then its fine with us.

It when people start posting pictures that are clearly adult nature, and they wouldnt go out shopping like this, then we have to start editing and warning people.

This is after-all, a fashion site, not a fetish website, so if you wouldnt go shopping showing other shoppers your open crotch, then dont do it here.

Common decency is all we ask for. :unsure:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well first off I see that you are in South East UK so not much chance of getting together to conspire on very much. And I went to catch a peak at your youtube and I can tell that you are not all that much into outside fashions. Soon I hope to get my own youtube posting going but for now if you go to

Was posted by someone else but that is me in the high heel boots. Anyway good to know about the heels on Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...