Au revoir

It's been nice being here and I've had a few pleasant interchanges. I've come to the conclusion that this isn't really the place for me as it seems somewhat stifled, I can't quite understand the sexual element of heels being so dumbed down as it appears to be on here. I can see what's intended but with the subject matter you're only ever going to get watered down & edited input unless you make the site more liberal. All in all a quite pleasant experience but I need something harder (and I really didn't appreciate my galleries being taken down without reference when there's far worse left up there). Cheers you lot :unsure:

Clearly not what you want then, somewhere like Fetlife would be more suitable if you want to discuss heels as a sexual fetish. Hope you find what you want.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

It's been nice being here and I've had a few pleasant interchanges. I've come to the conclusion that this isn't really the place for me as it seems somewhat stifled, I can't quite understand the sexual element of heels being so dumbed down as it appears to be on here. I can see what's intended but with the subject matter you're only ever going to get watered down & edited input unless you make the site more liberal. All in all a quite pleasant experience but I need something harder (and I really didn't appreciate my galleries being taken down without reference when there's far worse left up there). Cheers you lot :unsure:

Some people can adapt - they usually agree to stay. Some people connot adapt -- they usually leve. Its not a big deal. Go where your desires are more fully satified.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I can't quite understand the sexual element of heels being so dumbed down as it appears to be on here. I can see what's intended but with the subject matter you're only ever going to get watered down & edited input unless you make the site more liberal.

Au revoir to you also StockingTop. Wish you would change your mind. The reason that it is dumbed down so to speak is because many of us guys want to shed the fetish aspect of heels. For a great many of us it is a matter of fashion and we don't need what we are doing to be considered a fetish, because it is not. It is a matter of creating a positive image of a guy in heels and having it considered as some kind of sexual fetish does not help those who simply wish to express their fashion freedom.

• Like 1

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I so agree with, Shafted. That's why there's girls here. I know the chaps have different issues than me, but it doesn't matter, which is as it should be. And the sexiness of heels is fills the site. How could it not? I've not added anything much. Shame there isn't an 'I agree' button. Are you reading, Tech?

Some of us here may well use HH as part of fetish activities and that's fine. Others purely as a matter of fashion freedom. Or any mix of the two. That's all perfectly fine and dandy.

There are plenty of places where HH as a fetish can be discussed. Fetlife has already ben mentioned. Informed Consent is another place. I'm sure there are plenty more.

After years of trial and error HHP has evolved to become a HH fashion forum where all genders are equally welcome. As such it's unique and judging by the number of active members it's successful in that role.

It's a free world, nobody is forcing anybody to become a member of HHP but if you want to discuss HH as fetish then it's just not the right place. You wouldn't go into a greengrocers shop to buy a chicken.

Interesting I see high heels as fetish and as good fashion. Heels on woman turns me on, she definitely gets my attention. Well on woman I first check eyes, then I check hair and style, and then I check if she is wearing heels. There is nothing better as see nice hairstyle and good looking legs in heels. Also I found out lately that men could also look good in heels specially in trousers that hide shoes a bit. Maybe I'm just weird...

It's not often I post nowadays, but I'm happy to see more women joining the board, specifically because the hardcore fetish element of heelwearing is excluded. As has been said (I seem to remember saying it myself back in the mists of time when I was a mod), there are plenty of other places on the 'net where fetish heel content may be found. Fo those who don't want that, the place to be is here. Long may that continue. Xa

• Like 1

StockingTop, I have enjoyed your posts! I hope you still visit to share your thoughts on the fashion side of things. I agree that there is a lot of fun to be had on the fetish side of it, couldn't we have a forum on here that is for fetish just like we have forums for shoe repair or favorite heel pictures?

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

If I remember right there used to be such a forum here and it got quite out of hand. As a result membership suffered with many members leaving. The intent is to keep HHPlace family friendly and such a forum just doesn't fit with that philosophy. As others have said, there are other forums out there for that.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

People come and people go, it's no big deal. On some sites they have a ban on goodbye posts but here we find that they stimulate discussion just like here. The reason why there is no fetish content here is because this is a fashion forum. You wouldn't like to see people banging on about wearing denim whilst having sex on a site that deals with designer jeans would you?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 4 weeks later...

As others have stated, its about fashion here and not ' fetish '. If this were to be of a fetish type of site, I probably wouldnt participate much. Im just ' some guy whom wears heels '. Nothing fetish linked about it, just what I have on my feet sometimes. As stated, there are a lot of fetish sites out there. This is one of a very select few heel-sites that I think is truly open for good conversation that doesnt involve leg-humping comments in every other message. -Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Popped back for 'old times sake' has to be said what a lovely lot of people you are here, such positive comments since I sounded like I was spitting the dummy out. I love you all :love:

I will echo Megan "Do pop back".

Maybe it is restrictive but we are more akin to being in reality than fantasy.

I think in the past membership isn't cancelled or totally deleted.

Keep coming back just to check out where we are and how society is fitting us in. I sure you will find a bit of common ground every so often.

Remember you are one of us, a heeler.

Al