Your heels, and your partner/wife/girlfriend

JSLS

I really don't know what women are looking for in a man now days and not sure if they do or not either but one thing they need to except or better yet, share and enjoy with me, is my passion for footwear. :unsure: So far no problem on that issue.

real men wear heels

So for me I have finally come clean to my fiancee...... and much to my surprise she was more than ok with my hobby! I hadn't ever figured it would go that smoothly..... maybe because I sometimes forget that with her being a bit younger than me, there tends1 to be a bit more open mindedness. I suppose that deep inside I always felt she would accept me completely, it was still a huge leap of faith to actually come out and say it. Anyway I just wanted to share that! It's like a giant weight has been lifted now....

Great! Now you can both enjoy your passion for heels! How did you tell her?

Well she stumbled across some pics...... and she is pretty adept at putting stuff together. So when she told me she suspected that it was me i subsided and confessed. She was relieved it wasn't another woman! haha So after I confessed we had quite a lengthy discussion about it and all its facets . Of course she had a million questions, but I answered each as it came and there was total acceptance. The most endearing thing she said was that it didn't matter because she loved me so much. I don't honestly think I have ever had anyone accept me that fully before.... so it was more than refreshing!

I told my wife the day we met and she was fine with it. She doesn't wear heels herself but is quite happy for me to totter around in mine. :unsure: A few months ago she even let me try on her wedding dress, that was a lot of fun!

I told my new girlfriend (of 2 months now) within 3 weeks of seeing each other, and she's cool with it, she doesn't mind me wearing them at all, in fact were going out for dinner in them tonight :unsure: This is the 1st time for me going out in a public place where there will be people, so should be fun, and also a great experience to do it with my girlfriend!

Ok got home today from shopping and my wife found out that i like wearing heels. I only have 5" close toed ones. So my wife said go put them on and let her see me in them. When i did she had already had chains set up to go around my ankles, under the sole and back up to my ankles and lock them on to me, very simple but very effective because i can't get them off. I think she had this planned and new for sometime that i liked wearing heels. Now she tells me that i have to wear them for 24 hrs and then she'll let me out. I don't no if i can i've never had them on that long. I'll get everyone updated on how i'm doing i think shes trying to teach me a lesson.

• Like 1

Ok got home today from shopping and my wife found out that i like wearing heels. I only have 5" close toed ones. So my wife said go put them on and let her see me in them. When i did she had already had chains set up to go around my ankles, under the sole and back up to my ankles and lock them on to me, very simple but very effective because i can't get them off. I think she had this planned and new for sometime that i liked wearing heels. Now she tells me that i have to wear them for 24 hrs and then she'll let me out. I don't no if i can i've never had them on that long. I'll get everyone updated on how i'm doing i think shes trying to teach me a lesson.

Some of our members would love to have to undergo that punishment.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

...she had already had chains set up to go around my ankles....

Hoping the chains are long enough so you can walk !

...i think shes trying to teach me a lesson.

Maybe she likes the fact you are wearimng heels

and she is forcing you to practice wearing them ? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Well carrying on from my last post, me and the GF decided to go out again last night, not for long, just a quick 20 minute walk around the park in town. Saw a few people on the way, no one said anything, felt amazing to go out again. I think the next trip is going to be tomorrow evening, as it's late night Shopping in our local town, we've decided to both go wearing heels! Hopefully another update tomorrow!

Ok got home today from shopping and my wife found out that i like wearing heels. I only have 5" close toed ones. So my wife said go put them on and let her see me in them. When i did she had already had chains set up to go around my ankles, under the sole and back up to my ankles and lock them on to me...

Your profile reports you as female, and that’s fine if it is correct…

There is a subtle difference in the impression I get thinking about a gal being locked in 5” heels than a guy in the same situation. Either one sounds interesting but it would be nice to know which one it is.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Ok now that i got back online which was a story in it self. But i can give you an update of how it went after my wife locked me in heels for 24 hrs. At first i thought it was going to be a piece of cake no problem. Let me tell you it was not, because after the first 5-6 hrs my feet started to hurt and to make it worst my wife wanted to go out to a movie that night and no she would not take them off of me. Her comment to me was well you wanted to see how a women stands in them all day so now you see for your self. So i had to go out in public with 5 inch heels locked on and i have never done that before. It was exciting and scary at the same time. I didn't get but 3-4 looks and it was dark, after we came home i ask to be let out and the answer was sure in the morning. Well the next morning i was let out and let me say it was quite an expierance. I no i'm listed as a female but really i'm not i don't no how to change it so if anyone can help me let me no how to

I no i'm listed as a female but really i'm not i don't no how to change it so if anyone can help me let me no how to

It's easy. Go to your profile by clicking on your username in the black bar at the top of your screen. Then click the "edit my profile" button.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Bobby's, congratulations om making it through the entire 24 hour period. Now, I'm sure your wife's words, when she let you take your heels off, we're " that'll teach you!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

From the beginning, within the first week of getting to know my presnt GF (5-6 years ago), I sat her down with a glass of wine one evening and laid it all out, heels, hose, interest in wearing it all as much I can. I was up front and on "you have to know this about me" type of discussion before we even got intimate. She has been very accepting and I would say "not encouraging" but will let me be as I want to be. When on my own no problems no worries , with her, she is more afraid what might happen to me by others. But the long of the short of it is, I was not about to hide aything or be different because I am with her. This is me like me or not, I have say I was nervous and scared but I went "I have to do this". I had just hid behind the cloak for to many years and refused to be "not that honest with myself, then with the other person whom I was in a relationship with". I felt better about myself and was able just to be me. Only then can be there for the other person, it has worked amazing since I have done that. Be honest and up front! Mtnsofheels

• Like 1

My wife has known since I started wearing heels, and is very supportive. She finds it quite erotic, and never complains as I pretty much wear heels all the time when we are home. I have gradually worked my way up to 6" and really feel comfortable in them. I have recently started wearing the pleaser femme boots which of course are much harder to wear but I am progressing just fine. I can put my feet flat for short periods of time, so it wont be long now.

• 2 weeks later...

I told my now wife when we first started going out about my "alternate fashion side". That almost ended the relationship there. Her sister convinced her that it not the clothes that make the person. My kids also know about me wearing heels and they don't seem to mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Been 50/50 for me: Wife #1 Hated the idea that I liked high heels and didn't want to see me in them. Of course I think she just had something against heels in the first place since she didn't wear any herself. Wife #2 Was initally didn't know what to think and after many hours of talking, arguing, talking, yelling and talking she figured out that it wasn't a bad thing. It was fun since we were about the same size and she could wear mine for the most part. Unfortunatly we got a divorce and she took my heels in the agreement! Current GF is really good about and encourages me to wear them as long as I am comfortable. She is alot different than some of the women i have dated in my time but I love her to pieces because she loves me for who I am and not what I wear.

My wife always knew I loved heels (on her, at the begining of our marriage). One night, she gave me a box as a gift. I opened it to find a beautiful pair of black leather ankle strap dorsays with 4 1/2 inches stilettos . For my secret disapointement, they were for here and not for me. She knew I love ankle strap dorsays, and bought this pair for her to wear out, just to pleasure me.

Next week, I also gave her a box. When she opened, she found a similar pair of black leather ankle strap dorsays, with 5 inches stilettos. In surprise, she asked me why I gave her an identical pair of heels.

- Take a better look at them - I said.

The new pair was in my size.

- You gave me a gift for you, I'm giving you the same gift, but for me - I said before she could say a single word.

With curiosity, she asked why and I said I was always curious about wearing heels, since I like them so much on women. So, she played the game and asked me to wear them, what I did with great pleasure.

The rest is history.

She now accept me to wear them and even give me some pairs ocasionaly. In my birthday this year she gave me a fucsia peep toe pump with a bow on the back. You can see a picture of how they look attached.

Can not complain. I love this girl.

Posted Image

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

From the beginning, within the first week of getting to know my presnt GF (5-6 years ago), I sat her down with a glass of wine one evening and laid it all

out, heels, hose, interest in wearing it all as much I can. I was up front and on "you have to know this about me" type of discussion

before we even got intimate. She has been very accepting and I would say "not encouraging" but will let me be as I want to be. When on

my own no problems no worries , with her, she is more afraid what might happen to me by others. But the long of the short of it is, I was not about to hide aything or be different because I am with her. This is me like me or not, I have say I was nervous and scared but I went "I have to do this".

I had just hid behind the cloak for to many years and refused to be "not that honest with myself, then with the other person whom I was in a relationship with". I felt better about myself and was able just to be me.

Only then can be there for the other person, it has worked amazing since I have done that.

Be honest and up front!

Mtnsofheels

It is a good thing to always be yourself.

• 1 month later...

This is the picture from me wearing my GF last gift, as told in my last post.

The gift is the peeptoe pump in first picture. The second one is an old ankle strap peeptoe sandal.

Both heels are in fucsia and made by the same brazilian manufacturer.

Posted Image

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I just met a women and in between our first and second date i told her. She had a few questions and i told her everything. She says that she understands. the reason i gave her about my love of heels, she said is why she loves heels. She has kids and all that she asked me was to give it time before i spring it on them. I still havn't met her kids, but i guess it's a good sign if we are already talking about how to tell them. I think what sold her was when i said "What makes me a good boyfriend is i understand why girls have so many pairs of shoes." Time will tell how this works out. :santa_hat:

Edited by wxman25

I think what sold her was when i said "What makes me a good boyfriend is i understand why girls have so many pairs of shoes." Time will tell how this works out. :santa_hat:

I'll have to remember that one.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.