Ellie pumps/true to size?

Jabble

Does anyone own a pair of Ellie pumps like the ones in the pictures?

I know that with these kinds of heels sometimes you want to get a size higher if no half-sizes are available.

I have a pair of "Hollywood Heels" that look like these Ellies that I ordered in size 10 and there is no problem. There is a bit more room in them than I particularly desired, but I still like them.

Should I go size 10 (U.S.) if I normally wear a size 9?

I would not mind a snug little fit either.

Thank you.

post-30330-133522979661_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522979664_thumb.jpg

If it was me, I'd get the size nine if that's what I usually wear. I had a red pair in a size 9 and they were just a bit too tight. I also have the Ellie 8261 in a size 10, and am surprised how comfortable they are given the height and being a single sole shoe. I'm a mens 7-1/2 or 8 depending - -

Ellie's and Pleaser's I'm pretty sure are the same shoes rebranded. Both seem to run pretty true to size, just watch out for pressure points.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

If it was me, I'd get the size nine if that's what I usually wear. I had a red pair in a size 9 and they were just a bit too tight. I also have the Ellie 8261 in a size 10, and am surprised how comfortable they are given the height and being a single sole shoe.

I'm a mens 7-1/2 or 8 depending - -

I am at 7.5 to 8 in men's size as well.

I agree, Ellie and Pleaser do run true to size. I wear a US mens 9, when I get either Ellie or Pleaser I always order womens 11 and always they fit correctly. Surprisingly I seem to see more variayion in some of the "better" brands such as Nine West, Colin Stuart, and Guess

If it was me, I'd get the size nine if that's what I usually wear. I had a red pair in a size 9 and they were just a bit too tight. I also have the Ellie 8261 in a size 10, and am surprised how comfortable they are given the height and being a single sole shoe.

I'm a mens 7-1/2 or 8 depending - -

You said that you "had a red pair". Did you get rid of them because they were too tight?

Also, was the heel a real 6 inches?

Thank you.

You said that you "had a red pair". Did you get rid of them because they were too tight?

Also, was the heel a real 6 inches?

Thank you.

"Had" is correct -

I can double check the height. One of the girls in the house wears a size 9, and she claims they are a bit tight on her.

FYI - No, she doesn't know about my heels. She's a teenager and the wife is fearful I might 'scar her for life' if she knew they were mine first.

I just ordered them earlier. The seller only had one pair each left in sizes 6,8, and 9 (U.S.)

I discovered a nearby "boutique" that carries some of the Ellie and Pleaser in sizes I can wear, so I have started trying them on. Actually, it was the first place I began trying on shoes. Now I have progressed to conventional retail establishments.

I have extremely high pumps (5.5" plus) by both 'Ellie' and 'Pleaser', and both manufacturers run pretty true to size.

Also....'Shafted'....'Ellie' and 'Pleaser' are two entirely separate companies.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Also....'Shafted'....'Ellie' and 'Pleaser' are two entirely separate companies.

Yes they are, but I have noticed that many of their products are identical with the exception of branding. It's actually pretty common for different companies to use the same offshore supplier.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yes they are, but I have noticed that many of their products are identical with the exception of branding. It's actually pretty common for different companies to use the same offshore supplier.

Yes, they may look similar, but also notice that companies try to follow trends.

Lately I see a lot of peep toe platforms in the stores - same company??

Ellie and Pleaser have co-branded product lines. Example - If your buying Penthouse shoes - It's an Ellie